Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex before play or play before sex
do you think its a good Idea to try to do some sort of activity before you have sex/sucking with a guy? Because i have this
guy, and all we have is sex together. But finally I started thinking that was so stupid. And started telling myself
that we need to do someting like dinner, bike ride, or whatever first before sex....which i think make sex much hotter.
what do you think? Sex first or doing something together first?

Depend on what you want.
IF you want a relationship then it takes at least 40 hours of CONVERSATION before you can understand someone a little bit. And it takes at least few months before you can truly know that you love someone. And it takes love to make the best out of sex.

If you just want sex for sex then skip all of the activities, go straight to the bed to save your time.

My favorite fuck buddy when I was single was this guy who was a contractor (and very busy so time was an issue)....we fucked all the time. He would call me to meet at his job site or a hotel or his house...or he would come in to the bar where I worked and we would fuck in the back...a couple times on the barstool which was hot...we were fucking maybe five days out of seven and sometimes we would do an all nighter and then one day when I was at his house and he was watching me dress it occurred to me that maybe we should be dating or something. We liked each other real well and got along perfectly but we both said "nah....." at the same time:biggrin: Neither one of us wanted to ruin the dynamics. If it don't fit...don't force it! It is usually not a good idea to fix anything that isn't broken.

Well I might be seriously overstepping this one but it sounds like you want more then just sex with this person. It sounds like while you arent looking for a relationship with him you crave more then casual forget-me sex. Im sure that it might be better to mix it up. Invite him to play first and let it lead to sex. Once you guys are comfortable with it then you can start the play afterwords. Like I said though. It seems like you want to spend more time outside the bedroom. So just do whats comfortable. Some people might say that adding other activities with a sex-buddy makes it complicated. But actually It gives you time for what I like to call social foreplay. Kindof like playing monopoly and jumping eachothers bones after passing go the first time. Its not just marriage that needs to be spiced up once in a while. Also If you like being around this person then its healthy to build a friendship. If you end up in a long term relationship with someone else and have to end the sexual relations with this person then you dont have to lose contact because youll have more then just sex between you.

But again I say that you should explore your reasoning for wanting the play factor with this person. Sex can lead to complicated feelings. Especially if its sex with the same person on a regular basis. Hell even I have had feelings for someone I merely made out with once simply because it added the sexual tension to an already blooming friendship. Decide what you want with this person and stick with it. Throw the play in there and see how you guys like it.

i say play first then sex