Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex being forced upon the young?
So I was doing my random news website scroll through and came across a quite disturbing story... An 12 year old girl has just given birth and the father is only 13. So my question is.. in todays society has sex been forced upon kids? I know when I was 11, (The age this girl conceived), I didn't even know what sex was! How has it gone this way? And more important... how could the parents let this happen? I know you can argue maybe they weren't around.. but the girl was 11!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ed-13.html
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:So I was doing my random news website scroll through and came across a quite disturbing story... An 12 year old girl has just given birth and the father is only 13. So my question is.. in todays society has sex been forced upon kids? I know when I was 11, (The age this girl conceived), I didn't even know what sex was! How has it gone this way? And more important... how could the parents let this happen? I know you can argue maybe they weren't around.. but the girl was 11!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ed-13.html

Yes i think sadly you are very right.
I think the internet plays a big part,kids are seeing and reading things they should not have access to.
Even if they are over seen by parents,you can bet they will have a school friend who has a smart phone to 'show them things'.( i have a family member who is only three but she knows how to use a mobile phone better than me,she is supervised of course )

When i was about age 11 sex was a mystery to me.
We live in a scary world now.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened somewhere in Islam countries, but Britain...

When I was 11, I knew what sex was, but somehow I realized that it's for the grown ups, not me.

I think the problem might be that nowadays everything about sex is so approachable to children - everything is so sexy so it's no wonder that children who are naturally curious, want to try.

Wolfpack Wrote:When i was about age 11 sex was a mystery to me.
We live in a scary world now.

Defiantly. Would it be wiser to start sex education earlier do you think? Or is that opening up kids eyes to sex that maybe wouldn't have known about it to start with?
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

When i was 11 i was having sex regularly with a girl who made me, i used to cry about it, i remember breaking down once on the way to school, i felt dirty & bad and 5 years later i found out that her mum had been prostituting her all that time and i rember that she always tried to make me "run away" with here, one time all our bags were packed.

It really bothered me for a long time and i think children should not have sex.

Marky Wrote:Defiantly. Would it be wiser to start sex education earlier do you think? Or is that opening up kids eyes to sex that maybe wouldn't have known about it to start with?

Something needs to be done,i mean now we even have children raping other children,so maybe sex education at a younger age may have to be a must.

Another issue what about sex education for LGBT children?

When i was at school sex education was very poor,and nothing at all for a gay person like me.So i got no education,no help nothing,did not know any one else who was gay so i was left alone confused with teachers that did little more than joke about such "activities".

These are our children and yet they seem to be left out.

Sorry if i am ranting a bit.

partis Wrote:When i was 11 i was having sex regularly with a girl who made me, i used to cry about it, i remember breaking down once on the way to school, i felt dirty & bad and 5 years later i found out that her mum had been prostituting her all that time and i rember that she always tried to make me "run away" with here, one time all our bags were packed.

It really bothered me for a long time and i think children should not have sex.

That was very wrong and should not have happened to you,to have ruined you childhood for you and effectively to have raped you.

Hugs mate Smile

I dont know what made me post it, i usually do not tell people im close too and now im writing for everybody to see LOL

I dont think about it a great deal anymore so writing this is bringing it all back, just want to go back to not thinking about it now.

Thanks wolfpack.

partis Wrote:I dont know what made me post it, i usually do not tell people im close too and now im writing for everybody to see LOL

I dont think about it a great deal anymore so writing this is bringing it all back, just want to go back to not thinking about it now.

Thanks wolfpack.

No probs mate
And remember that is what we are all here for to offer help and support to one another.

Edward Wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if it happened somewhere in Islam countries, but Britain...

When I was 11, I knew what sex was, but somehow I realized that it's for the grown ups, not me.

I think the problem might be that nowadays everything about sex is so approachable to children - everything is so sexy so it's no wonder that children who are naturally curious, want to try.

Yes i am afraid that in British newspapers you can read regular reports of children abusing other children one way or another.

You are right sex is all over the place now days,from the internet,TV,films and music videos with many female "stars" writhing around wearing next to nothing in a sexual way all for children to easily see.