Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex fantasies (hot corner)
Open this thread to talk about some of our most frequent sex fantasies, of the present and of the past. (or if some of them have been brought to reality also).

Erm...mine is involves a toilet and a stranger:biggrin:

I had one last night in my dream o.o. It was freakin weird. I remember that i liked girls and i brought one to my apt. I later told her that i dont think that we should be together. I would rather be with a guy than a girl ^^;. She left and later was shot (during that...it seem like watching a movie). Then i was getting ready for bed, i pulled the covers down, and i found a hawt guy in my bed. It was getting good until i had to wake up when i was about to do him >.<. Sooo yeah...i thought i was amazing but to other ppl it's crazy =P

Some years ago i wanted to be invisible to be able to enter any barhroom/bedroom/dressing room it came up to mind...

drocko17 Wrote:Some years ago i wanted to be invisible to be able to enter any bathroom/bedroom/dressing room it came up to mind...

o.o...me too lol.

um um i wish i cud tell u a story drocko...but i think i just get too busy thinkin and gettin all excited that i cant put em into words for ya. :redface:

it's not for ME it's for US :tongue:

drocko17 Wrote:it's not for ME it's for US :tongue:

aahhh ok well i really cant type again so i will just post page 2 of this thread for all of US. http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/showthread...491&page=2

feelmychampagne Wrote:aahhh ok well i really cant type again so i will just post page 2 of this thread for all of US. http://www.gayspeak.com/forum/showthread...491&page=2

That supposed to be your first gay experience not a fantasy LOL

spotysocks Wrote:That supposed to be your first gay experience not a fantasy LOL

that issss a part of my fantasy coming true!:redface: