Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex of the anal type.
Okay, so I'm not sure whether I am gay or not (and of this question doesn't have any impact on my discovery process), but does anal sex hurt, feel good, or what? What does it feel like specifically? This is kinda a weird question but I am just curious.

This is an extremely popular type of sex and sadly I will disappoint a ton of men, because I absolutely refuse to give or receive it. I'm sorry... perhaps if my partner and I were still together, we might have experimented it... but we were mostly into frot and that would be the type of sex we would perform the most. We both hated anal with a bloody passion.

In my opinion, don't worry about it and that's perfectly fine if you try it someday. You may be like me, you may not find it appealing. I heard it does hurt, but I think it depends on the dude. I have no idea. For all I know you may like it a lot. I hope this helps ya.

Some people like it and others not so much. The feelings of physical pleasure when being penetrated come mainly from stimulation of the anal sphincter and, if you're lucky, the prostate. The pleasure from penetrating someone else may be a little more obvious. However, what is also important for some people is to be with someone they care deeply about and giving themselves for their lover's pleasure.

If you're that curious you can always explore yourself when you have time for it. Remember to use a lubricant and don't forget to wash your hands afterwards Wink.

Nikolai Wrote:Okay, so I'm not sure whether I am gay or not (and of this question doesn't have any impact on my discovery process), but does anal sex hurt, feel good, or what? What does it feel like specifically? This is kinda a weird question but I am just curious.

If you go to start a new thread, and enter the subject as - 'anal sex' (ahhh, the joys of internet) you'll find a lot of topics posted about this already.

I'm guessing by the way you phrased it you mean being on the recieving end? I've heard this question before from people, it's understandable.

It depends on your lover, the position, how big they are :redface: all kinds of things... It sorta hurts then feels good... When I was young I always kinda wanted to try it and thought about it when I was jerking off so when I came to do it I was keen but scared. It hurts a lot at first if you've never done it before, and I'm guessing a deal of people tend to go off it because it's often wrongly seen as 'what gay men do' and try it unwillingly. As long as you take it slow at first and communicate with your partner about your experience and wants, you should be fine.

To talk about the physical sensation specifically would be a little crude, suffice to say it does feel good once you find the right person and relax. I've been close to orgasm before purely through stimulation that way, and it's pretty intense. Not everyone likes it though, and the variation in sexual likes and dislikes in the gay world is much more diverse and realistic; some people are happily partnered without sex, others are happy with kissing and oral.

I'd search the threads here ^^ there's a ton of information already...

Sil is right, there is a ton of information. Look around, you'll find it. I would really recommend trying out some toys first with lubricant and all, just to see how comfortable or uncomfortable you feel with something in your anus. It is true though that a real penis, with its texture and warmth is probably more enjoyable than a toy, which can be cold and a bit hard, I suppose. Don't forget to ask him to "wrap it up".

Not all gay men like anal sex. Back when I was in high school with my first and last sexual partner we had did anal for awhile but stopped because it hurt to much. We were young dumb kids that didnt know what we were doing though. My best advice would be lots of lube, use protection and take your time.

If it does not feel good why people would go through so much trouble to try it Big Grin

Why indeed? There has to be a reward in the end. Otherwise we wouldn't do it. Confusedmile:

princealbertofb Wrote:its texture and warmth is probably more enjoyable than a toy, which can be cold and a bit hard, I suppose. Don't forget to ask him to "wrap it up".
Exactly!!!me and my bf did it a while ago and it was the first time i took it in ages and i had forgotten how warm their penis is! its like a heater or something Laugh jus added to how great it can be Rolleyes

i think it feels good both ways Tongue
i bottemed for the first time 3 days ago and sure it herts a bit but the more you do it the better it gets