Sex tips for my boyfriend
So my boyfriend and I were having problems,
and so he went to stay with some friends out of
town for a while. He's been gone for almost two weeks,
and he'll be coming home next week.
The sexual tension between us is high right now
and we're SO ready for one another.
I was wondering if any of you guys had some sexual
tips to give me to shake things up a bit.

Draw it out...be like all brand new and just go really slow and tentative. It'll make him all bothered and restless and he will probably fuck you till your brain jumps from between your ears.

Be a tease...be a naughty little nurse Wink .

I remember reading somewhere, men instinctually like "The Chase" and that teasing or even playing hard to get can trigger a domineering instinct in them, however, some men find this tedious...

I guess it depends on how your BF is :p

I still say be the little Slutty Nurse with a skimpy skirt and big needle, with a very "innocent" and naive personality...

"Oh...but your cock is so big...will it fit?" Imu2 or even as you're going down on him, be like "It's so thick and big! I can barely put my lips around it! But I-I'll try" and then be all hesitant and "inexperienced".

It seems men tend to like this (instinctually, which Is why I think they like Virgins...), However, again some don't :/

If you know your boyfriend and he knows you you don't really need advises do what he likes and he'll respond with what you like. That is of course if you guys communicate properly with one another Smile

Here's what I'd do...

First, I'd meet him wearing a tie that - clearly - goes with your outfit. Before you get to the bedroom, tell him you're parched and get a glass of ice water, preferably with crushed ice. Slowly tilt your head back just farther than necessary to take a drink and engage the bicep of the arm holding the glass showing off your neck, adam's apple, and bicep. Get him naked, on your bed, and make a big show of taking your time to undress. Shoes, socks, belt. Then slowly but steadily take off your tie. When you finally get it off, look at it mischievously and say "Hm?!" then toss it beside the bed where you can quickly and easily access it. Get full on naked and stare down at him while playing with yourself a bit.

When you've had enough climb seductively onto the bed starting at the foot and slowly drag your tongue the entire way from the top of his foot up towards his mouth. As you're moving upwards and he's distracted, grab the tie and drag it with you. Continue dragging your tongue towards his mouth but stop just on the underside of his chin. Don't ask him, tell him - politely but firmly - to lift up his head. When he does, grab an end of the tie with the other hand and tie it around his eyes using it as a blindfold.

Depending on your bed, now might be a good time to get a couple more (that you have on the ready) and bind his wrists to the headboard - bonus points if you can bind his feet too. Take a drink from the glass of ice water and get some ice in your mouth. From there, spend some time on the nipples, the chest, and belly - dragging the ice across each surface. When you finally get to his dick, get more ice and then slowly tease his dick with it. Slow and steady is the name of this game. Watch his reactions closely to make sure it's not too cold (though, I've never experienced this).

Get him good and worked up, and when you think he's starting to get serious about cumming...change directions. Sans ice, go back and discover every inch of his body with your mouth. This shouldn't be forced, it should be about half genuine curiosity and about half animal instinct. When you unbind/unblindfold him is totally up to the two of you. Some people really enjoy not knowing what's going on through their orgasm. I, however, prefer to be released about the time my dick is rock hard as I tend to be a bit more dominant in bed.

The whole point is to keep him guessing. If possible, use a plastic cup to keep the ice from clinking too loudly - his senses will be heightened. When the ice has melted and you need more, take a few seconds longer to get it than necessary so he doesn't know what to expect and his body will naturally edge back just a hair making the next onslaught almost as potent as the first. Don't start at the same place you left off from. You can start near there, but don't give him any way to guess what's coming...it'll be much more pleasurable for both of you - him in the experience, you watching and knowing what you're doing to him.

Also, if that's not feasible for any reason, omit the ice and add pop rocks when you start giving him head. Just make sure you have sheets on that you don't really care about and a wet rag to clean up with after...that shit gets sticky.

Most importantly, though, HAVE FUN!

QueenOdi Wrote:Draw it
"Oh...but your cock is so big...will it fit?" Imu2 or even as you're going down on him, be like "It's so thick and big! I can barely put my lips around it! But I-I'll try" and then be all hesitant and "inexperienced".

Hahahahahahaha... Loooool
This is the best advice someone could give you Wink hahaha
QueenOdi rocks! Tongue

BDSM is a fun way to go.

TKC Wrote:Here's what I'd do...

First, I'd meet him wearing a tie that - clearly - goes with your outfit. Before you get to the bedroom, tell him you're parched and get a glass of ice water, preferably with crushed ice. Slowly tilt your head back just farther than necessary to take a drink and engage the bicep of the arm holding the glass showing off your neck, adam's apple, and bicep. Get him naked, on your bed, and make a big show of taking your time to undress. Shoes, socks, belt. Then slowly but steadily take off your tie. When you finally get it off, look at it mischievously and say "Hm?!" then toss it beside the bed where you can quickly and easily access it. Get full on naked and stare down at him while playing with yourself a bit.

When you've had enough climb seductively onto the bed starting at the foot and slowly drag your tongue the entire way from the top of his foot up towards his mouth. As you're moving upwards and he's distracted, grab the tie and drag it with you. Continue dragging your tongue towards his mouth but stop just on the underside of his chin. Don't ask him, tell him - politely but firmly - to lift up his head. When he does, grab an end of the tie with the other hand and tie it around his eyes using it as a blindfold.

Depending on your bed, now might be a good time to get a couple more (that you have on the ready) and bind his wrists to the headboard - bonus points if you can bind his feet too. Take a drink from the glass of ice water and get some ice in your mouth. From there, spend some time on the nipples, the chest, and belly - dragging the ice across each surface. When you finally get to his dick, get more ice and then slowly tease his dick with it. Slow and steady is the name of this game. Watch his reactions closely to make sure it's not too cold (though, I've never experienced this).

Get him good and worked up, and when you think he's starting to get serious about cumming...change directions. Sans ice, go back and discover every inch of his body with your mouth. This shouldn't be forced, it should be about half genuine curiosity and about half animal instinct. When you unbind/unblindfold him is totally up to the two of you. Some people really enjoy not knowing what's going on through their orgasm. I, however, prefer to be released about the time my dick is rock hard as I tend to be a bit more dominant in bed.

The whole point is to keep him guessing. If possible, use a plastic cup to keep the ice from clinking too loudly - his senses will be heightened. When the ice has melted and you need more, take a few seconds longer to get it than necessary so he doesn't know what to expect and his body will naturally edge back just a hair making the next onslaught almost as potent as the first. Don't start at the same place you left off from. You can start near there, but don't give him any way to guess what's coming...it'll be much more pleasurable for both of you - him in the experience, you watching and knowing what you're doing to him.

Also, if that's not feasible for any reason, omit the ice and add pop rocks when you start giving him head. Just make sure you have sheets on that you don't really care about and a wet rag to clean up with after...that shit gets sticky.

You're very talented. :-D

Richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

LOL, thanks! What can I say, I'm a scorpio and it's all about the experience - but being a scorpio yourself, you know that. ;0).

TKC Wrote:LOL, thanks! What can I say, I'm a scorpio and it's all about the experience - but being a scorpio yourself, you know that. ;0).

What is it with scorpios. Smile
An eye for an eye

TKC Wrote:Here's what I'd do...

You could try this. Smile
An eye for an eye