Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex with partner vs. ”just sex"
I have to say I agree with the others. Making love puts you in a deeper level with your partner, something that becomes stronger and stronger as time together passes. :-)

I have been in a relationship for 28 years but we don't and never have "made love" when we are having sex. We have great sex though and the difference for me is afterward there is intimacy which is absent when I have sex with a one night stand...at least for me it was

I did love sex with a one night stand as well....but not as much as I do with my man. The intimacy is the big difference.

different guys view things different ways.

I have a friend who always went for one night stands, that's how he got rid of his 'needs' until he had a relationship

I don't do one night stands or anonymous sex, just not my style. I have to at least care about the other guy.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

sex is overrated...but making love is not. when you care about the person you're uffing, it makes a world of difference between lust and intimacy. nothing beats intimacy....even though you're also naked when just having sex too

Sex with strangers (hook-ups) is to unpredictable. About 39 years ago I attempted to hook-up with a nice looking guy,,,, but quickly discovered that he was into "fisting" which had me running for the door!!! Another one wanted to stand on a chair in front of a mirror and,,,, <never mind> ... Or,,, the guy who wants you to leave once the sex is over - not even a KISS!!!!

One night stands can be exciting, well,,, at least until you've done everybody in town. Then it's just doing the same "john" again & again & again,,,, until someone new moves into town.

Might as well find a steady dependable boyfriend to have sex with on a regular basis, that way you know the outcome will be nice & pleasant.

Sex with my Husband is warm, friendly, caring,,,,,, and he's always there the next morning to share the new day with me. Hook-ups rarely stick around long enough to share anything other than sex and a cigarette afterword.
We Have Elvis !!

Your the smartest person I've ever heard.

I like both, but they are completely different kettles of fish

sex with a partner is caring and considerate, I find sex with other people more self focused.

Its like the difference between going on a romantic bike ride with your partner along the beach, and competitive bike riding.