Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex with twins
Borg69 Wrote:^^^ I'm with Virge... I think it's heinous that he had the opportunity and did NOT take it. TWINS!!! Freakin' TWINS!!!! And you passed that up !?!?!?

wtf is wrong with you !?!?!? Wink

Borg In reading up on the International Gay Laws on Sex with Male Twins I found out....
  • It is not considered "cheating" on a spouse to have sex with male twins.
  • Gay men who do have sex with male twins on earth get their own personal sports teams in heaven.
  • Men who videotape or photograph themselves having sex with twins become instant royalty..

Cuddly Wrote:O_O
That is like probably almost certainly the most disgusting thing ever. Sex with your own parents is just so wrong on so many levels...

Sorry I tripped you gag reflex Cuddly. His dad had divorced his mom early in their marriage when he figured out he liked to suck dick rather than mine snatchwiz. His dad was kinda hot actually. He and Kurt (his son) looked cute together. Kurt said the sex was hot. It's not often you can moan "Oh daddy" in bed and not be projecting a fantasy.
[MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] Rofl Rofl I laughed so hard. I love it when you have a size 7 letter erection.
Roflmao

xx

Borg69 Wrote:^^^ I'm with Virge... I think it's heinous that he had the opportunity and did NOT take it. TWINS!!! Freakin' TWINS!!!! And you passed that up !?!?!?

wtf is wrong with you !?!?!? Wink

Looool Definitely not twinks, not my type.

I guess there's nothing ethically wrong about doing twins but in this particular case, I sensed trouble and 'kindly left the stage'.

Like I said, we were high school friends and the last thing I want and need right now is some stupid fight just because of a nice piece of ass.

That's the great thing about being 38 y.o., you know the right things to say and how to say them properly.

Virge Wrote:[MENTION=21495]Rareboy[/MENTION] the sin is doing twin brothers one at a time and not as a pair. I've checked. It's in the International Gay Legal Code are a Class IV felony.

Silly but cute.

Steve Wrote:Sorry I tripped you gag reflex Cuddly. His dad had divorced his mom early in their marriage when he figured out he liked to suck dick rather than mine snatchwiz. His dad was kinda hot actually. He and Kurt (his son) looked cute together. Kurt said the sex was hot. It's not often you can moan "Oh daddy" in bed and not be projecting a fantasy.

[MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION] Rofl Rofl I laughed so hard. I love it when you have a size 7 letter erection.
Roflmao

xx

Laugh if you want Steverillo.. but those were some appropriate
Big Red Words!
There are gay men all over the world starving for twins and Mr. Love comes in here confessing he threw a set of them away.

I bet the Major Gay Crime Squad is on the way for him now.

there's nothing wrong with doing twins. i don't know why you'd think there are any ethical considerations to worry about.

i almost stumbled upon such a thing myself once. i met one guy who was interested, but i wasn't that interested in hooking up with him, and years later i found out he has a twin. not just a twin, a guy who looks exactly like him. and i am not into that. i find the twin thing very weird. i don't like the idea that the guy i'm with looks exactly like someone else. might turn some on, but it's not my thing.

I'm just gonna throw this out there...

[Image: 6a00d8341bfa3f53ef00e54f460f9a8833-640wi.jpg]

Some people can write about the most routine of things and leave me with what feels like I haven't had sex in three months. Others can write about the most erotic, sex-charged encounter imaginable and leave me feeling as stiff as a month-old banana.

Double your pleasure
Double your fun
I used to have fantasies
Now I have none.

Lex

Obviously [MENTION=18428]MisterLove[/MENTION], if you sensed this was going to get awkward or worse, you made the right decision. It's a matter of personal ethics, not ethics in some large, general sense.

......How about tag team wrestling????

[Image: 73c58ea40952a6a5b6c133cce83fe6e5.jpg]