Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex with twins
CCRox Wrote:I'd do twins as long as they aren't too twinky. The mind bleach pic is AWESOME Virge.

I agree that sex among primary family members is too taboo for my tastes but I LOVE playing Daddy to George and vice versa...spanks and all! LOL Sagrin

Hey CCrox months back I did a thread about twins that ended up to have loads of contributed pics on it. I have looked back and done a search for it but can't find it.

You seem to be the go-to man for finding everything. If you can -- will you link it to here or pull it back up in the forum just for fun? The title is going to be a weird tricky one without mentioning twins -- something like the title of the one I did on "Is it rude to eat on the couch?" It'll be in July, August or Sept I think.

Virge Wrote:Hey CCrox months back I did a thread about twins that ended up to have loads of contributed pics on it. I have looked back and done a search for it but can't find it.

You seem to be the go-to man for finding everything. If you can -- will you link it to here or pull it back up in the forum just for fun? The title is going to be a weird tricky one without mentioning twins -- something like the title of the one I did on "Is it rude to eat on the couch?" It'll be in July, August or Sept I think.

Virge, I went to your profile and scanned the 68 different threads you have started and did not see it. Maybe someone else started it and you turned it into a twin feast? Either way, there's always room for another!!

[Image: paiva-twins-by-didio-08.jpg][Image: Kotze%2BAlex-and-Charlie-Kotze-by-Photog...12x768.jpg][Image: karlstein%2Btwins%2Babove%2Bwaist.jpg][Image: Jrod%2Btwins%2B5-13-14.jpg][Image: Jrod%2Btwins%2Bhiking.jpg][Image: Johannes%2Bbros%2BRinus%2BFlorus%2B10-5-14.jpg][Image: Jedward%2Beyes%2Blips.jpg][Image: Harries%2Btwins%2Ball%2Bsmiles.png][Image: Conquet%2Bjoris-%26-adrian-3.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Yeah [MENTION=16900]CCRox[/MENTION]. It appears you gave it your contribution huh? hahahahaha

Only if they are these guys...then YES...I would do twins....

I know they are sometimes crude but I love to watch them....and I think they are sexy.....

[Image: patriota-twins-man-crush.jpg]

[Image: ferreira-de-sampaio-twins-5.jpg]

Twins? I love them!!!

[Image: junePatriotaTwins1.png][Image: tumblr_m8qqfidYeo1rq1axco1_500.jpg][Image: 1404619ad66c6482cad161790e453517.jpg]