Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex with women ?
As a gay man and having had sex with women, how was the whole experience ? I haven't experienced it btw, just wondering how it might be.

Gold star for me

Awkward, lacklustre, unfulfilling, mechanical, unnatural.

Oh, the joys of being 17 and firmly in denial. Turns out the girl I was with was also in denial about her sexuality too believe it or not. Match made in heaven that one lol.

But yeah, those words above described what it felt like. Did it the once, would never do it again.

Bisexual, so not much different, BJ's are the same (guys I've been with don't gag as much,) anal the same, v is just self-lubricating, but similar. Sex when it's good, is great.

eweew doing what, with a woman?

thats just wrong.

Tryed it. Tryed it again. Tought the third time might be the charm (perversely by far the prettiest ) epic fail! Couldnt stand the thought of her touching me. Makes me shudder! Never ever again. Its not that i dont find women attractive somtimes but its the thought of a v.. vvv.... vvvvv...... oh dont make me say it . Its just ewwwwww!!! And knowing women are attached to one urgh! Going now starting to feel unwell

thinkreal93 Wrote:As a gay man and having had sex with women, how was the whole experience ? I haven't experienced it btw, just wondering how it might be.

I've never had sex with a turtle... Just because I haven't doesn't make me curious to try it.

Are you truly curious, or do you feel like the grass is greener over there?

Borg69 Wrote:I've never had sex with a turtle... Just because I haven't doesn't make me curious to try it.

My therapist kept saying that to me when I expressed desire for anyone outside of marriage. I finally came up with the rejoinder...

Just cause I want to play over there, doesn't mean I want to live over there...

Course, now I'm totally committed to a guy...

Borg69 Wrote:I've never had sex with a turtle... Just because I haven't doesn't make me curious to try it.

Just curious really. I don't feel for women the way I have felt for men.

It is unnatural and against God. For shame this topic! The Devil will have his way with that hetero-sex, I tell you what!