Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual Preferance?
i love all races. i dont care what skin color or race you are. i do have a weakness for asians though. they are just so cute and small.

I love some black men...depends on the man. If I were to pick the two sexiest celebs in my opinion they would be Terry Crews (black 43 yo) and Mike Rowe (white 49 yo)...the one characteristic I need in a ,man though to be sexually attracted to them is they need to be over 40. I have always sexually preferred men in my own age group +/- 10 years.

I like younger guys very much...as friends.

I'm a white guy primarily attracted to white men. I'm not closed minded to other races just never really found myself attracted to someone of a different race. (could be because i don't date femmies and that closes the door to alot of gays) All of the black gays I've met were either way to fem or way to ghetto. Not digging the whole baggy pants fallin off your ass look kinda looks like you shit yourself.

SleepTalker Wrote:i love all races. i dont care what skin color or race you are. i do have a weakness for asians though. they are just so cute and small.

Do you refer to their genitalia? What about transmen?

I think there are attractive men from all races but if im looking for a relationship I prefer someone from the same race for obvious reasons.

race doesn't matter to me, I just hope I can find someone soon.

Looking back on my life so far and the guys that I am attracted to I would say that I have been attracted to guys of all races at one time or another. I guess I am not attracted to guys on the heavy side and if I am shallow for that reason so be it, just being honest. Yet I am not really picky when it comes to dating guys or being attracted to someone. Yet if they are totally into themselves and act like they are the shite then I tend to be put off by that and think they are just funny. Otherwise I am pretty open to anyone

I'm not sure whether to appreciate the honesty or to be disappointed by the obvious stereotyping in this thread. I would certainly say deep attraction is based mostly on chemistry, and I would imagine the chemistry should be based on the person in question.

With so many people in this world, I never 'got' the whole racial preference thing. It always feels like it takes a special kind of shallow to suggest that an entire demographic of people is somehow not good enough for you, especially if the criteria is on something so arbitrary and irrelevant it's a waste of time to think about. You begin to do yourself a disservice more than anyone that way.

My answer to the question I guess would be that I have no preference - mostly because it's hard to make a decision on a hypothetical person that may or may not exist. I hope I'm not sounding too patronizing.

As long as he's masculine and good (enough) looking and has a nice personality, that's all that matters.

Apricot, it's a preference, not an exclusion...you would prefer chocolate ice cream, but still eat strawberry or vanilla.

There are certain things about certain people, or races that are attractive, that appeal more to someone, a certain aesthetic that one might prefer like the boyishness and petitness of some asian as an example. I don't think anyone that has commented in this thread would be exclusive to a race or type.

I think the good people of Gayspeak are open minded and free spirited to consider outside the square...outside their preference.