Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual Preference
Sharkspeare Wrote:You like 'em stockier, eh?
A friend of mine asked me once, "What do you see in all them skeletons you date?" LOL
Yes, I like beefy muscle. If I wanted skeletons, I''d go to a Halloween party!

SilentFilm1988 Wrote:I was at a club once chatting with 1 black guy I met that night and he said I was cute, I thanked him for the compliment, I think he even point blank asked me if I liked black guys, I told him I have a preference. He said "You just haven't met the right black guy yet" I thought that was very clever and witty. I must admit sometimes I see photos of guys who are not white, and think he's good looking. So who knows, I've learned from these replies that its okay to have a preference, but to keep an open mind.

Glad to hear you're keeping an open mind. I've never found South Asian guys attractive,not until early this year.
And I've been living in Malaysia for my entire life,with Indian being one of the major races here,I guess I just never met the right Indian guy.
Now I'm finding more and more of them attractive. :biggrin:

I just like guys I like dont care where they are from or the colour of their skin, it never comes to mind when I fancy a guy.

I do like older men though, but my ex was younger than me so I think I'm flexible really.

I think it actual is likely to be racism, if you look at it really hard. I'm not sure that any of us can root out those deeply seated prejudices, but we should try.

In the end, though, the guy was a douche for calling you out, so long as you said, "sorry, not interested," rather than "I don't like black guys."

Yeah, sorry, but I think there's more than a hint of racism when --ahead of meeting everyone from an ethnicity--you carte blanche decline them all. These races...they're mighty big, and mighty diverse really. Wink

For me, I like guys with strong masculine features. As such, I like height, deep voices, a take-no-shit attitude, strong facial features, and a bit of that "hey, how YOU doin' [wink]" bravado....basically anyone who looks like he can throw a mean dick into me. And I really don't care the skin colour --I've met guys from all races who've piqued my interest based on those criteria (and slept with a few of them, too. Big Grin )

One thing I will say, is that I'm often less interested in 'mixes'....I like my whites pasty, my blacks like I like my chocolate (the darker the better), my Koreans with their shapely eyes, etc, etc. I've certainly dated a few "mutts", but on some weird level, I'm often disappointed to find out that a smokin' hot guy isn't an exemplar of some region of humanity, lol.

Ouch. I'm a "mutt" (which isn't a nice term btw) Asian, Native American, and Caucasian. Most people say that's where my beauty comes from. To each his own, though.

Uneunsae Wrote:Ouch. I'm a "mutt" (which isn't a nice term btw) Asian, Native American, and Caucasian. Most people say that's where my beauty comes from. To each his own, though.

I'm a "mutt" too. Wink

Uneunsae Wrote:...Asian, Native American, and Caucasian. Most people say that's where my beauty comes from...

I'd say so. Most people here thought I'm Arab,and my father's relatives said that I resemble my late Indian grandfather. Baer

AlfredMamza Wrote:I'd say so. Most people here thought I'm Arab,and my father's relatives said that I resemble my late Indian grandfather. Baer

I've been mistaken for Arab as well, I think because of my bright hazel eyes (like that amber color with the dark brown ring around the iris) and then when I was in India for several months, many people thought I was from very north India by the Himalayas. I didn't understand that until I searched and found pictures of people from that region. Smile

Nobody is attracted to everybody, man.

Some people like hairy. Some people don't. Others don't care.
Some people like bulk. Some people don't. Others don't care.
Some people like height. Some people don't. Others don't care.

None of these things, and many other preferences, make a person racist or prejudice (in the negative connotation of the word). So why would your preferences in bone structure and/or skin color if you have any.

As long as you're open to the idea that some day? Someone might come along and surprise you.... I don't see an issue.... just a dick that didn't like being rejected.