Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual Surrogate
Just wanted to share this idea.As you know I'm trying to woo the Panera's guy. We're getting closer but there's still a road ahead.The only thing that makes it frustrating is that I'm very horny and I crave sex.If this is the right guy I'm willing to wait but on the other hand if it's not then I don't want to waste my time when I could meet someone else.I don't want to hook up with someone else and then if my guy finally comes around I discover it's him that I really love and then have to hurt the other guy.

So I came up with this idea.I could hire a sexual surrogate to help me with my sexual frustration and then if my guy comes through I could stop with the surrogate.This way if I have to wait a while longer it wont be as frustrating because i'll be getting some lovemaking in between.And if it turns out that my guy just likes me as a friend then I could stop the surrogate and be free to hook up with someone else.I feel that it's a win win situation.What do you think?

By "sexual surrogate," I assume you mean a male prostitute?

Hey, if you can afford one...

In the mean time,

[Image: giphy.gif]

^ hahaha really though.

Have you thought about just buying a vibrator or some other sex toy in the mean time? They're much easier to come across than a "sexual surrogate", I'm sure.

Good lord. Your thing with the panera guy is like watching paint dry.

Instead of playing a game of maybe month after month...why don't you just push forward and find out if there is anything of substance in your flirtation with this guy or not?

Then you would be free to move on.

A sexual surrogate is a trained and certified professional who works under the direction of a licensed psychiatrist/psychologist/sex therapist. Less than 15% of their contact with a given patient is direct sexual activity...the rest involves teaching techniques, touch therapy, etc. I have a friend who does it and it soo does not sound like a job I would want...

So yeah...I think what you actually want is a rentboy...

Pyromancer Wrote:A sexual surrogate is a trained and certified professional who works under the direction of a licensed psychiatrist/psychologist/sex therapist. Less than 15% of their contact with a given patient is direct sexual activity...the rest involves teaching techniques, touch therapy, etc. I have a friend who does it and it soo does not sound like a job I would want...

So yeah...I think what you actually want is a rentboy...
Well, thanks for clearing that up!

[Image: rentboy_diaries_2011_calendar_front_cover_full.jpg]

MikeW Wrote:Well, thanks for clearing that up!

...so yeah...all that alcohol and no plate of brownies...Dude, for real...?

If you want to have sex with somebody, go hook up with somebody. Yes, even at age 58. Just go to one of the sites or apps and say "I'm horny and looking for somebody to do X Y and Z."

Lex

Pyromancer Wrote:...so yeah...all that alcohol and no plate of brownies...Dude, for real...?
Yeah, I know, I don't even drink but this thread could drive me to it. Rolleyes

OMFG, LWTFR? JCOAS, ESOGOTP ALREADY!

MikeW Wrote:Yeah, I know, I don't even drink but this thread could drive me to it. Rolleyes

OMFG, LWTFR? JCOAS, ESOGOTP ALREADY!

...yeah, and I think I know what the F stands for lol...I just forwarded this post to Kev and told him, Figure out what F-ing Michael is saying...but no, I got it...and I agree...but...that stick still doesn't make sense to me...not a crutch, huh?Fish2Fish2