Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual abstinence
Sex.. um yeah.. thats something I've never done in my over 40 years of life (jacking off doesn't count as 'sex' as far as I'm concerned)...

MisterLove Wrote:Is assexuality a new taboo in our society? Is it a genuine sexual orientation? Are assexuals the new gays?
No idea on the answers to those... but I pretty much consider myself one of them

memechose Wrote:...I want to see him melt into a helpless dazed limp body from the pleasure I want to give him.

OK, let me get this right, which part of him is limp?

More power to those who want to abstain from sex, it is their body and it is their choice. But don't come to me and act all high and mighty and like you're a better person for choosing not to have sex. It is those people that act like they're so good that they're above it all that irk me. Don't judge me and I won't judge you!

I have my equipment and I intend to use it! Smile

LJay Wrote:Does involuntary celibacy count?

Roflmao Roflmao

reminds me of something I read once....."I'm celibate by choice, but it's not my choice."
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

At Camfer

Everything but what your dirty mind made you think of first.

We need to wash your ears out with chlorox and pine sol.

Camfe Wrote:
memechose Wrote:...I want to see him melt into a helpless dazed limp body from the pleasure I want to give him.
OK, let me get this right, which part of him is limp?
Laugh LOL Laugh

(Adam) I abstained from sex for a whole hour and 45 minutes the night I met Will --- an hour for him to finish his shift and 45 minutes for him to come pick me up and drive to his place. I'm very proud of my self control Pengy

Sounds like an interesting "first meeting", would love to hear it sometime...

I'm one of those "hopeless romantics" when it comes to stories like that.

I haven't had sex at all yet... but that's because I don't want to do it with random people and hadn't been in a real relationship until the one I'm currently in, but my partner lives across an ocean and we've not seen each other in person much. We'll take our time and do that when we're ready, but I agree with what others have said, there's no reason to act like you're better than someone for not having done it, because you're not. And also asexuals aren't the same as celibates.

^^^^^^^^^^
In a monogamous relationship without sex?

There's a huge contradiction there.

That's just the opposite of saying you're monogamous but cheat.