Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual abstinence
^ I guess we're a contradiction then. :tongue: We've only been in the same place at the same time for a total of three weeks (out of nearly 2 years). I know a lot of people will say/think I'm crazy or that both of us are, but eh, whatever, we're happy, just slow.

Although if IMs count it's a totally different story... :biggrin:

there's nothing admirable about abstinence and self-denial. it's pointless. if you naturally don't want sex (??) that's another thing, but if you have to repress yourself in order not to have sex, that just makes you fake. no matter how morally high you try to elevate it, still fake.

not to mention, sex is amazing and part of a healthy way of life. you have to have a few screws loose upstairs to want to abstain from it.

I just see great sex as one of the great rewards of being in a great relationship and can't imagine not cashing in on it.

memechose Wrote:I just see great sex as one of the great rewards of being in a great relationship and can't imagine not cashing in on it.

We will check back on this in 20 years and see what you have to say....

Things look different in your 40's then in your 20's.

memechose Wrote:I just see great sex as one of the great rewards of being in a great relationship and can't imagine not cashing in on it.

Yes! Using the self checkout is handy, but I prefer to get personal assistance when cashing out.

I think asexuals are widely misunderstood. A lot of people of any given sexuality just can't get it through their head that there are some people who feel no sexual attraction for anyone, just like my straight guy friends go crazy trying to process why I've turned down so many chances to have sex with women, even though they know I'm gay. Some people just don't get it.

Maverick Wrote:Sounds like an interesting "first meeting", would love to hear it sometime...

I'm one of those "hopeless romantics" when it comes to stories like that.

Adam Lol yeah. I'll have Will PM you with the story next time he comes on. He tells it better than I do. And PM because everyone doesn't need to know how badly I behaved lol...

I think I'll start calling my virginity a choice of abstinence. Gotta save what's left of my cred.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Things look different in your 40's then in your 20's.

Which is why I'm appreciating my 20's as much as I can Wink but from what I've heard, older people have a lot of experience and know exactly what they're doing. I hope by the time I'm in my 60s I'll have a partner with whom I could have amazing sex.

Iceblink Wrote:Yes! Using the self checkout is handy, but I prefer to get personal assistance when cashing out.

Thank you Ice pucker!!!!!!!