Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I 've come to the realization that I will never be respected as a lesbian
I was a member here that checked out for very specific reasons. I used to conduct "situational awareness" and "self defense" classes for those that did not have a large amount of time to train with spend these "mastering" these methods.

It's still very much work the time and effect if it allows you to be who you are. (cat all the kettle black now). I used to relish kicking the shit out of bullies, especial the two outside of a bar in a military town I was in (the military), they thought I was going to help. People suck and I wish you the best getting through this time, I do know folks that do this all over the country if you need a reference..

Regards

vacillating Wrote:I was a member here that checked out for very specific reasons. I used to conduct "situational awareness" and "self defense" classes for those that did not have a large amount of time to train with spend these "mastering" these methods.

It's still very much work the time and effect if it allows you to be who you are. (cat all the kettle black now). I used to relish kicking the shit out of bullies, especial the two outside of a bar in a military town I was in (the military), they thought I was going to help. People suck and I wish you the best getting through this time, I do know folks that do this all over the country if you need a reference..

Regards

Typing under the influence..........English is actually my first language Smile