Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexually and Emotionally Frustrated
Anonymous Wrote:Yup, I am both sexually and emotionally frustrated.

Bright side: I'm alright as far as looks go, some even find me really cute/attractive.

Down side: let's see, A. most gay men, even if they do find me attractive, tend to not approach me because they think I'm straight, and B. I never seem to find an appropriate setting to approach people in.

I found out that there is a queer students' club, but it kind of feels like a downer having to resort to that for support, it seems like I'm the only gay guy around here who can't make his sexuality work in sync with his life :confused:

You are not the only one, my friend. I can say I am in a very similar position. I do behave like an ordinary heterosexual man. I do not like feminine behavior. And people believe I am straight. And this automatic assumption, I feel, completely kills my chances to be approached to by guys like me. I feel alone and isolated in my shell. And I do not seem to be able to break out. And now I am completely in love with this guy who i believe to be straight, and I am too afraid to do anything about it because I cannot get out of the closet at this point and this workplace. So feel so lost I could kill myself! It is extremely hard! To me - it is becoming utterly unbearable and painful!

Sometimes I am fairly certain I take it so hard because there is no single person in my world that I can share this with and talk to about it!

Cole Wrote:You are not the only one, my friend. I can say I am in a very similar position. I do behave like an ordinary heterosexual man. I do not like feminine behavior. And people believe I am straight. And this automatic assumption, I feel, completely kills my chances to be approached to by guys like me. I feel alone and isolated in my shell. And I do not seem to be able to break out. And now I am completely in love with this guy who i believe to be straight, and I am too afraid to do anything about it because I cannot get out of the closet at this point and this workplace. So feel so lost I could kill myself! It is extremely hard! To me - it is becoming utterly unbearable and painful!

Sometimes I am fairly certain I take it so hard because there is no single person in my world that I can share this with and talk to about it!

You are not alone,and you can talk to us on here about anything even have a good rant if you want to.
Some great people on this forum with a wealth of knowledge and experience,to help you.

Anonymous Wrote:Yup, I am both sexually and emotionally frustrated.

Bright side: I'm alright as far as looks go, some even find me really cute/attractive.

Down side: let's see, A. most gay men, even if they do find me attractive, tend to not approach me because they think I'm straight, and B. I never seem to find an appropriate setting to approach people in.

I found out that there is a queer students' club, but it kind of feels like a downer having to resort to that for support, it seems like I'm the only gay guy around here who can't make his sexuality work in sync with his life :confused:
I find I don't write for the mould either. I refuse to altermy personality to broadcast gayness, that would just be strange. I fix cars, like beer, shoot guns, fish, camp, cook. I ama man's man that shouldn't be a bad thing

hank Wrote:I find I don't write for the mould either. I refuse to altermy personality to broadcast gayness, that would just be strange. I fix cars, like beer, shoot guns, fish, camp, cook. I ama man's man that shouldn't be a bad thing

Ooooooo I could so date you... :biggrin: I'm goin fishin for 10 days remote rom anything... Me my trailer & the dam..
Moop Moop in a hole. shower under a pole....

trialbyerror Wrote:Ooooooo I could so date you... :biggrin: I'm goin fishin for 10 days remote rom anything... Me my trailer & the dam..

Laugh
moop moop in a hole, shower under a pole...
better get some small shad for that dam fishin', dem crawlers draw the lil guys lookin' to see you shake it twice so they know you're playin' with it. Tongue3
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I know that I'm 100% gay, I don't have any feelings for girls, none whatsoever,. I think that they are all evil, and rotten to the bone. I ABSOLUTELY HATE them. The only girl that I can trust is my mom.
I knew that as a kid I was weird, always played with girls stuff, hated playing with boys, except my gay friend Tommy, wh I loved to see naked, and to habve sex with. I am here to make friends with.

trialbyerror Wrote:Ooooooo I could so date you... :biggrin: I'm goin fishin for 10 days remote rom anything... Me my trailer & the dam..
Nothing like some camping trip nookie with somebody special.

Btw, on a completely different subject what is south Africa like? I want to visit some other places but lately south Africa seems to be one place catching my interests.

How about instead of waiting for others to approach you, you should initiate the attraction?

And I'm about sexually/emotionally frustrated for the same reasons as you do, except, they desire sex and I first-off *need* an emotional/intellectual connection. The physical component actually makes me feel less attractive.

hank Wrote:I find I don't write for the mould either. I refuse to altermy personality to broadcast gayness, that would just be strange. I fix cars, like beer, shoot guns, fish, camp, cook. I ama man's man that shouldn't be a bad thing

youre so different from me. its easy to tell Im gay. Im not into anything straight guys like. Im into alot of girly stuff.

ivorybenz Wrote:youre so different from me. its easy to tell Im gay. Im not into anything straight guys like. Im into alot of girly stuff.

I'll admit I'm into feminine things like I enjoy baking, shopping and my favourite films are chick flicks - but I think Im too straight sounded (big deep voice) and never talk about guys people assume Im straight anyway.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]