Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexually assaulted, even raped? ... Maybe
I've been feeling too emotionally vulnerable the last few days to be able to read this post, but if it says what I'm suspecting that it does..... I still wanted to come in and let you know there are people who care and are here to support you. And that I'm sorry that this happened to you. I'll come back and read when I'm able, but... I felt the need to put at least this much here for you now.

princealbertofb Wrote:I'm afraid to burst your bubble, [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION], but you still need to get tested in a couple of months for that HIV scare. Then you'll be sure that you are ok, and still HIV negative. Best of luck reconstructing your sense of self worth and inner peace. Salaam.

Well you do burst my bubble. Lol! I know ur intentions r in the right place but you gotta stop bringing this up cuz I don't wanna think abt it now. Being paranoid doesn't help me in anyway.. if anything it makes things worse it would literally create the HIV symptoms for me even when I'm negative. It's a psychological thing I've read abt it .. So don't worry I will test again but I know the odds are 100% in my favor, it's been two weeks and I've been feeling awesome! I'm in a perfect physical condition so I'll be fine I'm sure.. and I think he rlly is negative so I'm all good! Thanks again for the concern

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:I've been feeling too emotionally vulnerable the last few days to be able to read this post, but if it says what I'm suspecting that it does..... I still wanted to come in and let you know there are people who care and are here to support you. And that I'm sorry that this happened to you. I'll come back and read when I'm able, but... I felt the need to put at least this much here for you now.

You have given me enough love and support to make me feel special again .. you're definitely helping, THANK you so much my dear! I rlly appreciate this and it means so much to me!

Take it easy, [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] and don't fret needlessly. All in due time. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you. We all are.
Bighug Bighug Bighug

I'm sorry you were hurt!

It's sad to think that people like that walk among us.

Cuddly Wrote:I'm sorry you were hurt!

It's sad to think that people like that walk among us.

It's fucked up. But oh well, live and learn I suppose ..

sorry to hear this Sad