Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexually inexperienced...
Enough with the patience already. I think that you are trolling. Get over it and get laid.
I bid NO Trump!

Hi, Original Anon here who started the thread. It seems to have been hijacked by another anon asking the same question over and over.

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post. I feel like there should be a drumroll or trumpets or something... Happy I am no longer a virgin!

It happened in a swanky hotel and I did eventually tell him I hadn't done it before - the closer it got to The Moment the more nervous and tense I got and I knew I had to explain. He thought it was because I was uncertain about having sex with an older man and was relieved and not horrified as I had expected him to be.

I am glad now that I waited and didn't get off my face and do it with a stranger for the first time.

Original Anon : Ignore the troll. Happy that you overcome your anxiety, you enjoyed and it all worked out Smile

Troll Anon : Really? Who cares about your comments? If you are going to make disparaging comments like that at least take the sack off your head you coward.

Anonymous Wrote:...I knew I had to explain. He thought it was because I was uncertain about having sex with an older man and was relieved and not horrified as I had expected him to be. ...
Congratulations. I'm happy it was a positive experience for you.

I hope this is a lesson in communication as well. People can often 'sense' when someone else is feeling uncomfortable. What they may not know (and thus only be able to guess at) is why. IMO, it is a good idea to open and honest with people about things that are important to both of you. This is just one example. As someone else said, if he was going to reject you for lack of experience, then he wasn't the man you should be having your first experience with.

[Image: Guy+Henry+1]

cheating is nothing to boast about

Who cares about this ?