Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy "Joe's"
Do you find the "average Joe" sexy?
Do you go to certain places just because there happen to be some sexy average guys who work there?

[Image: MjAxMy1iYmQzNzhmNWYxNjVjZmYy.png]

There is a specific Target I like to shop at. Not only because its super clean and isnt infested with human garbage, like The Place of Evil is..........but there are three really, REALLY cute guys who work there. I love to watch them.

There is a young Pharmacist who is very cute. He has med color brown hair, and looks very much like a college student. Which is strange for me, cause I usually dont like clean shaven guys, but he's just so cute in his little pill pusher smock!!!

The other two have beards. One is a "dirty" blonde and the other has very dark hair and pale skin. They both have thick beards. And I love to follow them around the store, watching them work!!!

When I first moved out on my own after high school, I ordered a pizza from the local pizza place. The guy who delivered it was GORGEOUS!!! So, every payday, I ordered a pizza from this place. That went on for about a year, until they shut down.

Just sad, you sad sad bitch... lol jk.

I don't care if dat nigga average, Herculean, Americas Next Top Model, Geeky or whatever, as long as dat Nigga got a big dick and know how to use it!

Sweet Bitch! That man had better have him a fucking Mandingo and know how to fight the Tribal War hunni, HE MUST!!

He needs to know how to Circumnavigate all up in this bitch!

He needs to better eat his fruit and greens, cause he'll be bobbing for Apples and Tossing Salad up in Mamas Kitchen!

Gurl...

Lol, Just pulling ya Weave..oops it came out...*walks away whistling...*

A guy don't have to stay no way to come over a play Wink . Just a generally kind, well groomed and fun person. Average or whatever.

Besides, to you he may be average, but to me he can be the next best thing since press on nails...

Besides, who's to say you're so gorgeous as to see someone else as Average and then even think that that person might even want your conceited ass?

I think everyone has beauty about them.

:3

Yeah, often. Lots of guys are fun to look at my age. They remind me of someone I knew and I enjoy wandering around in my memories. May not be as active as I was 57 years ago but God I have a lot of good memories which I like to stir up. Keeps me horny and healthy. I stay nice with my neighbors and my cat loves me.

Don't tell anyone. I had over 50 pets in my life including a cute snake, a parakeet and a rat named Rasputin. I not only like to look at guys, I sit in parks and wait for sparrows to land on my knew.

Watching is always fun. Conversing is when life gets difficult.

You are one good looking cat. My guys name is Buster. Can he date you?

gilhooly Wrote:You are one good looking cat. My guys name is Buster. Can he date you?

As long as he knows how to use the litterbox, doesnt lick his balls in public, and hacks up hairballs in the bathroom.........sure, why not a date?
Fuzz

I actually often find myself attracted to "average Joes" as people say. Pretty boys don't typically get me riled up, although I've had a few crushes on them. Generally though, yeah, average Joes are often pretty sexy.

Well where I work I get a good bit of eye candy. Not model grade boys. I'd never really want one of them I'm not one for high maintenance boys. Tho when I'm at work I don't pay too much attention to them anyway. Some times I blush when serving some of them tho >.o