Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy Prisoners
So, I've always kind of had this rape-fantasy in my head,
involving sexy, roughed up prisoners.

I think I've watched one too many episodes of "Lockup"
(Like, every episode ever broadcasted! lol).

Anyways,
I was browsing online,
and (to my surprise) came across quite a few pen pal websites,
where you can reach out
and connect with lonely prisoners
during their lengthy prison sentences.

On a serious note,
I think it's a great idea,
for those with the interest and time,
to invest in putting a smile on a lonely person's face
who is facing the consequences of their bad decisions,
and owning up to what they've done.

We've all made mistakes,
and I think (keyword) some people deserve to have,
in one form or another,
friendship or intimacy with,
someone else,
no matter their predicament.

What do you think?

One website that caught my eye
(meet-an-inmate.com),
is dedicated to connecting outsiders with "hot and sexy" prisoners.

For the light-hearted means of sharing,
here are some of my favorites,
of whom I wouldn't mind being celly's with! Knuddel

Timothy Rogers

Profile Link
[Image: timothy-v48576.JPG]
[Image: timothy-v48576sec.JPG]

Mickeil Silvera
Profile Link
[Image: mickeil-805410sec.jpg]
[Image: mickeil-805410.jpg]

Thaymon Watson
Profile Link
[Image: thaymon-8255sec.jpg]
[Image: thaymon-8255third.jpg]

James Kennedy

Profile Link
[Image: james-866007%20-%20Copy.jpg]
[Image: james-866007sec%20-%20Copy.jpg]

Amir Abdullah
Profile Link
[Image: amir-17284045.jpg]
[Image: amir-17284045sec.jpg]

you have not stated what these people have done to another human being .,,,,,, I would like to know so I could ask their victims family if they would mind if I pen pal with them - don't care if I get slammed for this post , I understand that serial killer fan clubs exist and it but I just don't get it

I've thought about doing it before actually, but I struggled to find a website I felt I could be sure was legitimate. I don't really trust websites that look like something I could have bettered when I was 12. I'm not particularly interested in the romantic aspect, but I think it'd be nice to give someone in that situation an outlet and friendly (metaphorical) ear. Like you said, everyone deserves a second chance. I think it could really help some of these people to be able to talk to someone without judgement, especially if their situation has left them estranged from family and friends for instance. Just wish it was more of a thing in the UK. I know a lot of people here do write to people in the US, but I feel like the distance might make it mean a little less to them. Then again, they'd probably appreciate it no matter what...

Shall probably look into this actually Smile

Keep in mind that while plenty will truly appreciate the contact (they're bored to tears after all), plenty will also (no matter how grateful) try to con you out of money, too, or try to get you to write to someone else who will (I presume there's kickbacks or something involved).

Also, prison guards are supposed to read anything you write, too (don't know how vigilant they actually are at doing that).

And I can't help but notice that you looked this up because of a fantasy of being raped by such types whether or not you see them as human beings. Keep in mind that in a rape fantasy YOU are in control...but in actual rape you are NOT and it rarely, if ever, works out as the one fantasizing about it wants it to (and has many things never even considered in fantasy like medical expenses and diseases after, and that's assuming you're left alive and one piece after).

matty7 Wrote:you have not stated what these people have done to another human being .,,,,,, I would like to know so I could ask their victims family if they would mind if I pen pal with them - don't care if I get slammed for this post , I understand that serial killer fan clubs exist and it but I just don't get it

I don't see why you would be "slammed" for your post.

I included their profile links above their pictures,
which shows all of the information needed to find out what they've done,
if someone were to be that interested in writing to them.

My intent with showing their profile pics were solely for entertainment purposes,
not for getting all in-depth on their backgrounds.

I only shared their pics to show which ones I'd found attractive, that's it.

To your mention of "serial-killer" fan clubs: I don't understand the appeal to them neither.

Serial killers would be under my list of those not worthy or entitled to receiving letters to relief their lonely miserable circumstances.

I think some criminals deserve the isolation that comes with prison.

In my first post of this thread,
I clarified this with implying that only some people deserve such opportunities.

That's a point actually... while the sentiment itself is nice, you're reason for looking into it seems a little... iffy Tongue Fantasies are fantasies after all, if you're wanting to reach out to one of these individuals it should be for a selfless reason, not because you're aroused by the idea of being raped by one of them Laugh But in general, I still think it'd be a really nice idea, and I'm sure it could make a huge difference to some people.

On the topic of cons, etc, I like to A) be optimistic and hope that anyone I wrote to would be a bit more genuine than that, and B) be realistic enough to know I'd never fall for that shit anyway :p

But I can see your point. While some people would be extremely grateful for the human contact, there will be people in there who deserve to be, and aren't going to change. However, I think it could be a very rewarding experience if you were to find the right person. Someone who regretted what they did, wanted to change, and just needed someone to talk to, to ease the loneliness.

Hmmm... don't think I'll be finding a penpal on this site anyway. All the guys seem to only want letters from women Laugh

Pix Wrote:And I can't help but notice that you looked this up because of a fantasy of being raped by such types whether or not you see them as human beings.

I looked this up because I was bored,
browsing random news articles to read online
(as I always do),
and just happened to stumble upon a news article about this particular website.

Not because of my silly fantasy of being "raped" by sexy prisoners.

That's something secondary that I figured to include,
since I was already making such a thread on this topic.

Also, I don't understand where your accusations
of possibly not seeing prisoners as human beings comes from.

Nowhere did I say or imply such a degrading ideal.

Pix Wrote:Keep in mind that in a rape fantasy YOU are in control...but in actual rape you are NOT and it rarely, if ever, works out as the one fantasizing about it wants it to (and has many things never even considered in fantasy like medical expenses and diseases after, and that's assuming you're left alive and one piece after).

Ummmmmm.....
Thanks for stating the obvious?

Keyword:
FANTASY

ya... Yelclap

Not my type. Don't wish to be raped!