Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy Prisoners
kidchameleon Wrote:I've thought about doing it before actually, but I struggled to find a website I felt I could be sure was legitimate.

A great website I've found is writeaprisoner.com

They're legitimate,
and even have a forum section,
where people can get advice,
and share experiences on pursuing prison pen pal relationships.

kidchameleon Wrote:Hmmm... don't think I'll be finding a penpal on this site anyway. All the guys seem to only want letters from women

Again, check out writeaprisoner.com.

In the search criteria,
they include all kinds of inmates with different sexualities,
and be aware that most don't care whether you're a man or a woman,
regardless of their orientation.

They just want someone to be there for them.

Profiles also include prisoner intentions,
as in legal help, donations, prayer buddies,
or just wanting someone to communicate with
to make there stays more endurable.

Unlike with meet-an-inmate.com,
which seems catered more so to horny heterosexuals,
you can also click on a direct link to see what crime they committed,
instead of having to do all the research yourself.

Thanks, this site definitely seems more like what I was looking for. I'd much prefer to talk to someone who wasn't just looking for sex, as I very much doubt they'd ever get it from me xD But I'd be more than happy to talk :p

Ooh, they even have galleries of artwork and poetry done by the inmates. This looks promising Smile

Mmmmmmmmmm first guy with the second guys abs and the fourth guys beard. Little secret about me, I've always found black guys soooo fuggin hott!

Uhm I sort of fail to see the point of a web service connecting you to sexy prisoners but the whole pen pal thing is really adorable and sweet. I don't think it's something I'd personally invest time in but I'm sure it would mean the world to some people in jail who honestly want to make up for their wrongdoings to have a cyber-pal!

Dreamer, why do you write so funny, my head always goes dizzy reading your stuff, i have to stroll back and forth along the lines with my little mobile phone screen, i guess it looks different on a computer screen ",

I think its fine (depending on there crime and how repentant they are) Though timothy rogers is mine, he has gorgous eyes, and body. Hands off (pens!)

You have to always remember these people are in PRISON for a REASON.

From what I have found out, a LOT of these guys prey on "lonely internet hooks" because they give you big "sob stories" to make you feel sorry for them, send them money, or talk you into doing things for them on the "outside"....illegal or not.

I have even heard of some of them getting the hook to fall in "love" with them, and when they get out of prison they have a place to live....then either rob that person of everything they have or use them as a money machine.

Im sure there are legitimate prisoners out there just looking for an internet friend, but its difficult to tell which ones they are.

If you get one that asks you for money, favors, or to do something for them......more than likely they are liars.

MisterTinkles Wrote:If you get one that asks you for money, favors, or to do something for them......more than likely they are liars.

Why would the deposed and imprisoned prince of Nepal lie to me?

Counselor Wrote:Why would the deposed and imprisoned prince of Nepal lie to me?

He wouldn't. MisterTinkles is just bitter because he asked you for help, and not him :3 Although I'm not sure how he knew... Laugh

On a more serious note, have gone ahead and sent a message to one individual who seemed like a good choice. So hopefully I get a reply, and things go well.

Shall be sure to keep you all posted anyway :p

Oh this should end well.....Rolleyes