Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy Times on Thursday
Hi there.

I've been in a relationship with a guy for about a month and a half. I think we're going to have sex on Thursday. I'm a bottom, so I'm just wondering if there's anything special I should be doing to try to prepare for this....and what to expect, and stuff...is it going to be awful? I'm scared. Any tips would be cool. Thanks a lot!

<high five> for not rushing into anything.

Smile

I assume after 1.5 months you guys have talked a little bit about sex, your experiences, your expectations???

The thing that nobody really mentions about sex is that it actually takes a little practice. And as you get to know your partner (and he you) it gets better. So it's actually good to keep the expectations pretty low on the first encounter. Just go slow and realize no matter you guys WANT to happen, the final result might be different.

There is no script to follow but basically everyone is going to expect good personal hygiene (and showering together beforehand is a great way to get started), personal lubrication and condoms should be available.

Other than that, just be open to suggestions/experimentation and don't be afraid to ask for what you desire. Sexual partners are not mind readers. Some are better than others at reading body language or your facial expression but don't expect him to give you what you want unless you ask for it--and you can do that in a respectful way without sounding like a demanding bitch. It's also kind of nice to ask your partner what he likes.

It's all give and take. And much like playing a musical instrument. The better you get to know it (him) the better it sounds.

Good luck.

i just read this web-comic that had this same thing
http://trippingoveryou.com/comic/know-what-to-do/

Going to assume this is your first time... so if not, you'll probably want to ignore this. LateBloomer's advice is fine, so I won't go over anything he already mentioned, as that'd be pointless.

The mistake I made on my first time bottoming (and his first time topping) was thinking that he could just stick it straight in and everything would be fine. It didn't work out that way Laugh

Before he tries to insert himself, you should make an attempt to relax your anal muscles a little bit, with fingering for instance - even if it's only to apply a little lube (also a must for a first time, I'd say) it'll help things along a bit. In general, relaxing yourself (breathe, breathe, breathe) will also help, because if you're too stressed or scared, your muscles will tighten and try to keep him out.

Relax properly, and things will hopefully go a little smoother. Once he's managed to get a bit of himself in, the key is to take things slow for a bit as you adjust, let him push in a little at a time, then wait for a bit until you're ready for him to continue. If you try to force it all in at once you can risk hurting yourself.

And on that note, if you feel pain at any time stop. Simple as. Take break, sit down, and wait a bit before trying again. Maybe with more lube, and another attempt at loosening yourself up with a few fingers (your own or his, some people consider this to be a decent form of foreplay, but it depends on the person, it's probably not for everyone).

Make sure you discuss everything beforehand, so as not to get any wires crossed - and wear a condom! Putting it on for him can be a good form of foreplay, and also helps you ensure that it's on right, so your safety is a little more assured. If you change position at any time, make sure you check that the condom is still attached (and do so every now and again anyway, just to be sure).

Other than that... the rest is really all experimentation. I don't think it's possible to give good "sex tips" because we're all so different, we're all capable of, and enjoy, completely different things. Communication is key, ask him how things feel, tell him how you're feeling - say what you like and what you don't, give him ideas, and work together to make it as enjoyable as possible for both of you.

Hope this helps Smile

Relax and enjoy it n.n

ALSO use protection