Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy
Blue eyes, not to big noose and can behave Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

for me its, tattoos piercings, some sorta muscle haha

Nick9 Wrote:I can't think about anything universal concerning the face, because it's different everytime. But broad shoulders and slim waist... And if he knows how to wear a suit, then I am in trouble Confusedmile:

Ahh do agree!! Melt I do!

dfiant Wrote:Green eyes and bubble butt, smooth skin

Yup bubble butt!

Intensity is sexy...I love guys who know who they are...really sexy. Genuinely kind men are really sexy to me. I definitely base sexy on who they are versus what they look like but when someone really turns me on then they look really sexy to me. Looks alone...never sexy for me.

Well, for me sexiness comes with the overall personality of the guy.

But, yeah, the guys i love the most...Physically fit, Nice backside and thighs, and manly demeanour.

Marshlander wrote a song about finding it strange that someone can find him sexy in his older age.... He sang it to us last week... boy, it made me cry (and felt slightly embarrassed he was telling all this good stuff to a crowd of nearly strangers). They got the message though, and probably applied it to themselves, if they are that lucky...

princealbertofb Wrote:Marshlander wrote a song about finding it strange that someone can find him sexy in his older age.... He sang it to us last week... boy, it made me cry (and felt slightly embarrassed he was telling all this good stuff to a crowd of nearly strangers). They got the message though, and probably applied it to themselves, if they are that lucky...

I would LOVE to hear it!