Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy
There is something about big built guys that gets me. Tall guys with big shoulders and arms are hot. Add a studly face with beautiful blue eyes and I'm done haha ...

Craig are you in a relationship right now with a guy like that?

Noses do it for me.

Yeah I know, it sounds silly. But something about particular shaped noses turns me on.

Then the eyes, then the mouth - then the rest of the body.

Sexy...It is a combination of everything.....

The number one thing I think is the way someone carries themselves. I think intense men are extremely sexy and intensity is an aphrodisiac for me.

Kindness slays me. Kind men are sexy in my opinion. I love strong character and you gotta be a DECENT person or you will never be sexy in my opinion.

Physically I love the lanky Eastern European features...dark hair...green or gray eyes ...those are my favorite features but I find I appreciate alot of different types of men and think alot of different men are sexy on a physical basis but looks alone are never enough for me to think anyone is sexy.

I would say that I lie the eyes is what turns me on but the more I think about it its something about the face. So I thought about it and realized that I'm attractive to the baby face type person.

im inclined to attribute sexiness to physical features. but it reli depends on how you see it. u wudnt wanna shag a guy simply cos he's got a nice personality, wud u? on the other hand, u wud wanna sex w/ sb simply cos he's reli hot~

Intense eyes and a boyish smile.

I can't think about anything universal concerning the face, because it's different everytime. But broad shoulders and slim waist... And if he knows how to wear a suit, then I am in trouble Confusedmile:

Green eyes and bubble butt, smooth skin

superguy Wrote:u wudnt wanna shag a guy simply cos he's got a nice personality
yes, nice guy status is a requirement