Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy
Just wanting your opinion on what makes you think someone is sexy or not.

Anything on the stud of the day tread Laugh

Their eyes, usually.

Grey eyes I love grey eyes, having brown eyes myself.

a really nice smile Smile

Smile and eyes...yes they are good!

I would agree! Smile and eyes! Green eyes drive my crazy :biggrin:

Well for me it's the personality that decides whether a guy is sexy or not, if you get me a super model with a shitty personality and a plain guy with a great personality, I'd definitely go for the plain guy.

sacredcake Wrote:Well for me it's the personality that decides whether a guy is sexy or not, if you get me a super model with a shitty personality and a plain guy with a great personality, I'd definitely go for the plain guy.

EMT1987 Ok eyes again... yes as you look into them. OMG! Had attraction with someone after making eye contact. His eyes were truly amazing! It was at a coffee shop and he was serving me. We both gazed at each other and after that we had somewhat a hard time talking.

As for personality, yes that is part of the attraction. You are right someone can look like a super model but when they open there mouth there is this big let down. Plain is good too in different ways...One days growth of facial hair I find sexy. Sometimes for me it is a combination of things. And none of them would be close to being super models. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Someone who has a great personality, is diverse culturally, active in the community, good character, morals and someone who really just care about me. Smile Now that's hot! lol