Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadow and Smurlos are back in the house !
This thread popped up on my twitter...

the bros are back in town! Big Grin

And you too, wouldlikes? Blimey, we'll be seeing wilem and BiPenny before long at this rate!

wb, by the way Wink

I shall let BiPenny know you're thinking of her Smile

and thanks

Hey Michael, how's the brawn coming on? are you any muscleyer now? Nice to see all you folks back in town on on the site/ :biggrin:

Hey PA!

I'm not any more muscular.. had an injury at the start of the year and really set me back... Still trying to get my upper body lifts back to where they were before the injury. Though legs are doing quite well and seem to be hitting new personal bests each week on them.. particularly squats and leg press.

in your picture, Michael, you just seem to be much thinner... does that strike you as odd too? lol. Good luck with the torso bit then...

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:particularly squats and leg press.

I'm sure there is some way we could coordinate...for example, I squat, you press, that could make your workouts more effective?

Thanks Ben - hope you're keeping ok :biggrin:

And bro bless ya wot ya liiiike hehe.

Bighug for both of you xxx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

PA.. that's an old old pic of me and I think it's been resized during the upload to GS. But I still am slim anyway.

jet2A Wrote:I'm sure there is some way we could coordinate...for example, I squat, you press, that could make your workouts more effective?

I see what you did there!!! But it would never work... coz I'd rather be the one squatting!

Cor not being funny right but this site is so complicated to use atm - I don't even know how to get around, I feel like a lost sheep Sad!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]