Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shalom
Hey there, first time joining this site. Currently a uni student in south Florida, where we have all the nice beaches and terrifying drivers. Nice to meet you all Elefant

Welcome Sensei!

Sensei Wrote:Hey there, first time joining this site. Currently a uni student in south Florida, where we have all the nice beaches and terrifying drivers. Nice to meet you all Elefant
Hey boo, glad you made it!

Peace Sensei.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

welcome to the forum
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sharkspeare Wrote:Hey boo, glad you made it!

Hey there again, friend!

Hey welcome to GS! Florida I am jealous. A lot of people that have joined recently are from Florida... Beach party time?!
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Hey welcome to GS! Florida I am jealous. A lot of people that have joined recently are from Florida... Beach party time?!

Thanks Marky! Absolutely, you're invited.

Sensei Wrote:Thanks Marky! Absolutely, you're invited.

Hell to the Yeah! Packing my suitcase as we speak Wink Whats the weather like out there at the moment?! I'm guessing sunny haha.
[COLOR="Purple"]As I grow to understand less and less,
I learn to love it more and more.
[/COLOR]

Marky Wrote:Hell to the Yeah! Packing my suitcase as we speak Wink Whats the weather like out there at the moment?! I'm guessing sunny haha.

It's been pretty sunny so far, hopefully it stays that way. How about in Cardiff?