Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shame
Yikes.
A lot of my friends and family support them.

I doubt they will once they find out this.

Jake Wrote:Yikes.
A lot of my friends and family support them.

I doubt they will once they find out this.
I do hope you are right. I don't know what's worse, voting for the BNP because one agrees with their politics or voting for them when one hasn't a clue what their politics are :frown: The BNP may sound to some people like they have good ideas, but there is some really unpleasant ideology they are not anxious to publicise ...yet. They must be kept out at all costs.

Sounds like you've got some reading up and educating to do, Jake. Best of luck with that.

I think it's corporal punishment in the crime system that tilts them over.

After what happened to my dad, i think they all woud've like to seen the other man dead... :/

Jake Wrote:I think it's corporal punishment in the crime system that tilts them over.

After what happened to my dad, i think they all woud've like to seen the other man dead... :/
Sounds like you have had a terrible experience. I am truly sorry.
Bighug
However, the BNP is NOT the solution. You don't get to cherry pick the policies you like. You take the whole package. I hope you find your way through the maze.

marshlander Wrote:Sounds like you have had a terrible experience. I am truly sorry.
Bighug
However, the BNP is NOT the solution. You don't get to cherry pick the policies you like. You take the whole package. I hope you find your way through the maze.

Thanks.

Everyones actually really supportive of me.
Seeing as i was the one most affected.

But i'm sure this little tit bit of information will persuade them otherwsie not to support them

marshlander Wrote:I don't know what's worse, voting for the BNP because one agrees with their politics or voting for them when one hasn't a clue what their politics are :frown:

a friend of a friend 'accidentally' voted for BNP.
this was the first time they could vote. only voted for the novelty. didn't read up on policies or anything. got to the polling station. got that slip of paper. got to the point where they had to mark their vote with an x. thought 'i dont have the slightest clue which one, i shall pick the first one!'. parties are listed alphabetically. BNP begins with 'B'. one more vote for BNP...

it kills you a little doesn't it?

woodchip50 Wrote:...it kills you a little doesn't it?
Sadly, yes, but if true might explain a lot. :frown:

tis true. said person is one of the most ditsey people i have ever half met. Big Grin

I hate to sound so Pro BNP But lets be honest labour done nothing but still managed to beat lib dems conservitives ect ect, snp got a few seats for scotland they wont do much, scotland has little say in anything so BNP, despite their extreme policies might be good, only 2 seats howver so nothing extreme will be implimented i dont think but some pro britain changes i hope.

dont hate me because i want a change, Sad

they wont be good.

just because they beat labour doesn't mean they are better. people are panicking. the recession is scaring them. when this happens they go along with extremists. and this is when world wars begin.

DONT DO IT BRITIAN!