Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shameful Thoughts
First of all let me start out by saying you obviously have some unresolved issues that have not been dealt with in regards to your own sexual abuse as a child. I urge you to go seek out professional help so you can work through your unresolved issues. You can deal with them now when you are still young or carry them around with till the day you die. Do yourself the favor and go get counseling.

Second of all you dont know me from Adam so any preconceived ideas you have about me are assumptions at best. To assume is to make an ASS out of U and ME. Ninety nine percent of the assumptions you made about me are completely false. Just because your abuser was a horrible person that took advantage of you doesnt automatically put me in the same category as them. Telling me to go kill myself and bashing me into the ground with your words wont change the fact you were abused as a child. The anger and hurt caused by the abuse you suffered through is quite evident in your post. Scream, yell and cuss me out all you want however if really want to deal with your issues you should go get counseling. I really do feel sorry for what you went through as a kid. I have seen the aftermath of sexual abuse in children and adults. People like you are the exact reason I have never and I will never lay a hand on a child or commit rape on an adult. If you don’t want to believe that then that’s your problem.

Thirdly I have no intention of leaving the forum. To demand another member to leave the site is very shallow on your part. I happen to like the forum and enjoy contributing stuff to it just like any other productive member. Say what you want about me but leave the other members out of it. Its quite f**ked up on your part to drag them into the war you are trying to start here. Just because they didn’t chase me out of here with pitch forks like a angry lynch mob doesn’t make them bad people. In fact it speaks of how open minded and mature they are. You are more than welcome to leave the forum if my presence bothers you that much. That choice is completely up to you, just know you are more than welcome to stay. I am staying here.

Lastly I would like to say I wish you only the best here and in the future. You really should go seek out professional help and get the counseling you need.

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else, you are the one who gets burned“. - lord Buddha

Anonymous Wrote:First of all let me start out by saying you obviously have some unresolved issues that have not been dealt with in regards to your own sexual abuse as a child. I urge you to go seek out professional help so you can work through your unresolved issues. You can deal with them now when you are still young or carry them around with till the day you die. Do yourself the favor and go get counseling.

Second of all you dont know me from Adam so any preconceived ideas you have about me are assumptions at best. To assume is to make an ASS out of U and ME. Ninety nine percent of the assumptions you made about me are completely false. Just because your abuser was a horrible person that took advantage of you doesnt automatically put me in the same category as them. Telling me to go kill myself and bashing me into the ground with your words wont change the fact you were abused as a child. The anger and hurt caused by the abuse you suffered through is quite evident in your post. Scream, yell and cuss me out all you want however if really want to deal with your issues you should go get counseling. I really do feel sorry for what you went through as a kid. I have seen the aftermath of sexual abuse in children and adults. People like you are the exact reason I have never and I will never lay a hand on a child or commit rape on an adult. If you don’t want to believe that then that’s your problem.

Thirdly I have no intention of leaving the forum. To demand another member to leave the site is very shallow on your part. I happen to like the forum and enjoy contributing stuff to it just like any other productive member. Say what you want about me but leave the other members out of it. Its quite f**ked up on your part to drag them into the war you are trying to start here. Just because they didn’t chase me out of here with pitch forks like a angry lynch mob doesn’t make them bad people. In fact it speaks of how open minded and mature they are. You are more than welcome to leave the forum if my presence bothers you that much. That choice is completely up to you, just know you are more than welcome to stay. I am staying here.

Lastly I would like to say I wish you only the best here and in the future. You really should go seek out professional help and get the counseling you need.

“Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intention of throwing it at someone else, you are the one who gets burned“. - lord Buddha

First of all, YOU'RE the one who needs therapy and counseling, sir! Especially, with a mind like yours! If not therapy, you need to go on a spiritual journey, and really find yourself. What you have is a chronic illness, you need treatment NOW before that devil within yourself takes control of your life, and before it's too late.

Secondly, I am in therapy. I've been in intensive therapy, my entire life, THANK YOU! It helps, but it will NEVER even begin to heal the type of internal wounds like-minded people like you have inflicted on me.

My assumptions are not clueless, and without substance. They are based on honesty, experience, and fact.

You may find, my words are hostile, but they are backed up with absolute passion, and I can't apologize for what I believe is right.

As for the other members bending over for you, nobody should ever be as "open minded", and it's not "mature", to put an individual with child abusing thoughts and ideologies on a text-driven pedestal for any reason, even if they considered it "brave" of you to disclose what you did. It's just wrong!

Yes, I admit bias! I just don't like pedos, even the "non-active" ones like you because mentally they are VERY active in their internal lusts for children. ALL pedophiles are in the same category because they're ALL just one erection away from destroying a child's life forever! There are NO exceptions for "non-active" pedophiles, sorry people! Forgive me for disapproving of a potential child rapist in the making. That's just how I feel.

I would NEVER allow my child near you, just because you'd promised to only look, and not touch! That's absurd thinking! Why am I in the wrong, based on everyone's feedback, for having these views? I feel like I'm in the fucking twilight zone or something! Am I the only one with some actual sense around here?

Being honest about this topic IS brave and if there is ever going to be a solution to this horrendous epidemic of abuse it is going to take honesty from abusers or potential abusers who are willing to address the problem they have.

Dreamer Wrote:You have the potential, no matter what, to defile a child.
We ALL have the potential to harm others.

Dreamer Wrote:You'll burn in hell for those you have broken, or will destroy in the future.

I am not a religious person, but if someone can be sent to Hell for having an impure thought, then God is going to be very, very lonely.

Dreamer Wrote:First of all, YOU'RE the one who needs therapy and counseling, sir! Especially, with a mind like yours! If not therapy, you need to go on a spiritual journey, and really find yourself. What you have is a chronic illness, you need treatment NOW before that devil within yourself takes control of your life, and before it's too late.

Going from telling this person he needs to kill himself to telling him he needs therapy to change is a step in the right direction.

Now I would like to pose a question to you Dreamer. Many psychologists try to pinpoint a cause for pedophilia, and while no one cause has been found, many say it may be something they are born with. A genetic defect, perhaps. If we could assume, strictly hypothetically, that this were true and the pedophiles have a certain "pedophile gene", then perhaps we could discover this gene before the pedophile abuses. If this were possible, would you then advocate the execution of any persons found to have this gene, even if they have not abused? If your answer is yes, then let me further the question. What if this gene could be found at an earlier age? Say, when the pedophile is in late adolescents, 15-18 years old? How about 12 years old? 8? 4? What if we could determine if a person would be a pedophile at birth? Should we take all the new born babies with this gene and simply throw them in the garbage?

Jinn Wrote:We ALL have the potential to harm others.
No shit! But it's not constantly in the back of my mind, and it NEVER involves innocent children.

Quote:I am not a religious person, but if someone can be sent to Hell for having an impure thought, then God is going to be very, very lonely.
Impure? that's an ABSOLUTE understatement when it comes to thoughts of molesting children.

Quote:Going from telling this person he needs to kill himself to telling him he needs therapy to change is a step in the right direction.
Yes it is, I thought I'd be a little more productive, since I don't have the opportunity to kill him myself. Ranting on about how I'd like to doesn't help the situation, therefore, I thought, I might as well give him some advice that might stop him from hurting a child in the future.

Quote:Now I would like to pose a question to you Dreamer. Many psychologists try to pinpoint a cause for pedophilia, and while no one cause has been found, many say it may be something they are born with. A genetic defect, perhaps. If we could assume, strictly hypothetically, that this were true and the pedophiles have a certain "pedophile gene", then perhaps we could discover this gene before the pedophile abuses. If this were possible, would you then advocate the execution of any persons found to have this gene, even if they have not abused? If your answer is yes, then let me further the question. What if this gene could be found at an earlier age? Say, when the pedophile is in late adolescents, 15-18 years old? How about 12 years old? 8? 4? What if we could determine if a person would be a pedophile at birth? Should we take all the new born babies with this gene and simply throw them in the garbage?

Hypothetically, if that were the case, and you could maybe even find out if someone had that gene before birth even, then, I'd be an advocate for all those who tested positive to be aborted promptly to save anyone the hassle of having to try to "fix" them later.

If abortion was not a possibility, and I was the ruler of the world, I'd have every person who had that gene to be processed as sex offenders permanently in every government system around the world, even if they hadn't offended yet because there's always a risk with pedophiles. I'd have GPS tracking systems implanted in their spines! I'd make them wear shock collars that would discharge, and record their thoughts, every time they would occur. Those thoughts would then be transmitted to law enforcement agencies, and they'd be incarcerated. A minimum of 5 years for every thought they had related to hurting kids, based on how malicious that thought was. If they were habitual child abuse thinkers, then I'd have their hands cut off so they wouldn't have the chance to ruin a child, even if they wanted to. I'd have all of them get mandatory tattoos on their forehead's that would read "Pedo", so parents and children would know who to stay away from.

If I wanted to take the Hilter approach(I'm still the ruler of the world), I'd have them all placed in concentration camps where they would be forced to do manual labor for the rest of their lives that would somehow benefit children all across the world. If they were to be caught doing or saying ANYTHING that resembled the act of child abuse, I'd have them thrown in ovens on a real low heat so they could bake slowly to their death. It's a hypothetical world I'd love to live in!

Good question Jinn!