Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaping
I don't know if this is exactly the right place to post it, but here seems a better place as any. And considering every else posts health/body issues etc., I think I'm OK to look for advice here regarding my own. lol

So my penis, when erect, is bent facing toward the ground, but I want it to be a little straighter if not even facing a bit upwards instead. I read somewhere that if you've been previously positioning it in a downwards position in underwear, that could generally be the case as to why it's bent like that, so to change it you need to reverse the positioning (ie. have it facing upwards instead). Not sure if this is exactly how it can be 'fixed' but I've been doing it for a few months now, ever since I first read about it. At first it was just when I was sleeping, and now it's whenever I'm sitting down or standing up on various occasions.

If this technique is known to work, it hasn't started making a notable difference yet, so I'm wondering if any other guys might know any tricks or tips to help 'reshape' it.

Haha well any help would be much appreciated! Thank you Wink

A friend of mine had a cock like this and he said girls would comment about it, so he went to the doctor. I think the doctor said something about scar tissue forming causing it to do that. Also, I read that during puberty, when the cock is growing, if it is being forced into an unnatural position, it can develop that way. Same goes for unusual masturbation techniques. The doctor told him other than surgery, there wasn't much could be done and he didn't recommend it unless the erection was painful.

Personally, I think it looks sexy. I imagine it might make giving a blowjob easier if you are in the right position.

Pix please! Tongue3

J/K… lol

I don't think this is something that can be changed by positioning. Having seen a few penises in my lifetime, they're all different -- and angle differently. Mostly it's genetics. So, best thing is to learn to love the little guy (or big guy as the case may be, "Mr. Happy," in any case) regardless of the angle of the dangle.

IMO

Hey dude. There isn't really anything much that you can do about it. Penises come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and positioning. Not all are supposed to go upwards.

As mentioned before by [MENTION=21957]Darius[/MENTION] there's a rare condition called Peyronie’s disease. This is where there's a small thickened area of tissue called a plaque which causes the penis to bend unnaturally. It's usually not worth correcting unless it's painful or it interferes with sex.

Embrace what you have and learn enjoy it!

Thanks guys Smile

The first guy I was ever with bent down like this. I've seen a few since. I find it unique and endearing.

I'd say to just learn to love your tool. It's part of you and many guys would enjoy it. Embrace the differences. Smile

Hahaha it's not that I despise it or anything, I love my boy Wink

I was just wondering if there was any way to straighten it a bit more so it wouldn't look so bent. For various convenient purposes, of course... Wink

katreem Wrote:Hahaha it's not that I despise it or anything, I love my boy Wink

I was just wondering if there was any way to straighten it a bit more so it wouldn't look so bent. For various convenient purposes, of course... Wink

What do you mean by convenient? I have watched videos with guys who had very pronounced downward cocks. They used it to great advantage by the positions for sex. Even for oral sex, a curved cock might slide into the throat easier than one that pointed upwards, depending on the position of the two. Have you experienced any problems with sex?

This is rare, and I'm not alone. Mine also curves down. I've seen quite a few penises in a short period of time, and I've not seen anyone else who has one that bends down like mine. I don't really think much about it, and I've been publicly naked many many times.

I never really thought about straightening it out, but I suppose I would if their were an easy way to do so. I would think for anal sex (from behind) it could be an advantage to angle towards the prostate. But this is bro-science, I have nothing to back it up!