Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaping
People are lying to you. Guys with straight pricks get their junk bent in various ways by their underwear and their junk doesn't end up being permanently bent.

There are genetics and a few disorders/injuries that cause a bent dick.

If you were born with a bent dick, then chances are high its genetic. if it came later then its either injury causing scar tissue, or its Peyronie's disease or Dupuytren's contracture, Highly doubtful that this is your issue as these are issues that affect middle age men, not young lads such as yourself.

If it is a problem to you, then take it to a doctor and have him/her have a look see to rule out injury or illness.

My partners has a bit of a curve upwards, towards his face. This sucks for us when I wanna suck him off on my knees or on the bed. It does however work if I change position and go as if I was gonna do 69 with him while he is lying down. However it is great when he is fucking me on my back and it hits against my prostate. This is slightly off topic I guess I am trying to say you will learn techniques which will probably enchance your sex life...