Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Your Photography
Some different, usually unseen views of Sydney Opera House taken in 2011

Detail of the roof that most  people never see.

The main foyer leading in to the main auditorium.  Unfortunately that day we were not allowed in to the auditorium itself.

Architectural detail on the inside

Architectural detail on the inside

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams
[-] The following 2 members Like LONDONER's post:
  • Bhp91126, Bookworm

Probably the best waterfall shot I've done so far...

"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 3 members Like InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bookworm, CellarDweller, LONDONER

I love waterfalls, that's a fantastic shot!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

i can't even delete the post when i realize that i can't properly upload  Big Grin

(07-30-2020, 04:55 PM)Delishes Wrote: i can't even delete the post when i realize that i can't properly upload  Big Grin

It should...unless it's been over an hour. Unless @andy has other rules/restrictions in place that we're not aware of.... Confused
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Taken in 2018 with a DJI Phantom 3. Love Kure Beach, NC.

Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bookworm

I'm just doing a test post to figure out how to insert photo attachments into posts, and see how big it turns out.

This was taken hiking the Great Glen Way, along the shore of Loch Ness

<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

@Bookworm It seems to have worked. Was that on film? Has a film vibe to it for some reason...
Check out my stuff!
  • Bookworm

(08-07-2020, 01:42 PM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @Bookworm It seems to have worked. Was that on film? Has a film vibe to it for some reason...

I was just using quite an old, bog standard Polaroid digital camera, which I still use  Smile

It's bigger than I was expecting. I'm not sure how to reduce the size, or even if that's possible on attachments. Oh well.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

@Bookworm There is... but it only seems to work with the IMG tag. This is how you can do it with a URL... which is the width and height in pixels.

Code:
[img=852x480]http://mikefoley.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/HDR161.jpg[/img]

Which results in...

[Image: HDR161.jpg]

Perhaps @andy might know how to scale an attachment? The other way would be to use a photo editor (can be as simple as MS Paint) to scale down an image. If it is a 16:9 or 16:10 something like 1366x768 is a good ballpark to work with. Large enough to keep detail but not too large as to take up the whole screen.
Check out my stuff!
  • Bookworm