Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share some light from once a very dark place.
I just received my letter that I got accepted into the school that I applied to. I'm just so happy but nervous at the same time. After 1 year of being unemployed and being up to no good, do I finally got something that will be constructive. For the first time in my life will I be moving out, and I literary just got a week to prepare to move across the country 13 hours north into the wilderness. Oh god next Thursday...

I'm not sure how the future will be... But I will still be a part of gs, but perhaps even less active than I am today. I guess school can be stressful and that I only got 1 week to prepare doesn't make things easier hehe.

Either way I just wanted to thank everyone on the forum for the past year, thank you for being with me through thick and thin, from a depressive wreck to a man striving for his independence. I'd also like to thank every friend who's not any more part of the gs community anymore and everyone on the forum. Thank you all Bighug
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

gay straight or bi dont accept being in a none affirming environment. if your area has the concept of a lgbt center/organization see if you can use them for recommendations while your new at the school.
best wishes

Zet that's awesome, I knew you'd be accepted! Congrats and best of luck. It may seem like a big change but you're gonna do just fine. Beerchug

Andreas, I am so happy for you, and so proud of the massive change you putting yourself through.

You are a lovely, lovely guy, and you have a bright future.

Head up, pack up, and move on.

Be strong, be your self, and you will do amazingly well.

Bighug

CONGRATULATION, Zet!!!

You have come a long way! I am really glad you didn't give up.

Well done and I'm proud of you. Take this opportunity with both hands and give it all you have got.

Good luck Bighug

Congratulations! And I'm sure you'll do very well. Sounds like quite a good start for a new interesting life! Smile

Amazing! You'll do fine, just remember, vacation is over. Wink

So happy for you, Zet!
Congratulations! Cheerleader2

best of luck, brother.

major congratulations