Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing Costs if Partnered
AlfredMamza Wrote:Off topic,but I've always wondered how couples sleep with each other like every night. What if the other has very bad sleeping habit like snoring,moving,walking,etc or he does things like switching off light too early at night,switching on light too early in the morning,etc? I suppose compromising is always the key,but perhaps it's not too strange to consider sleeping apart,hmm. =/

King Sized Bed: http://www.furnishingamerica.com/pages/f...-king.html

As for sleeping with a partner with sleeping disorders, one adapts.

Apparently whilst you are in a minority its not a minor minority:

Sleep Study Reveals That 30-40 Percent Of Couples Sleep Apart

The article suggests that if your spouse/partner/butt buddy and/or you have troublesome sleep separate beds are better.

Personally, I "occasionally" scream in my sleep. It is highly recommended that if you want a solid nights sleep you should sleep in a different neighborhood. Xyxthumbs

I'm extremely curious where his money is going if he's not paying his share of the bills.

New clothes? New car? New toys? Drugs? Gambling? Hookers???

We had another discussion around this, and I paid a visit to his house.

Seems the tenants moved out two months ago, so he's covering all the bills.

Also seems he wants to move back into it "for a while" - we've not lived there for like 7 years.

Deep down I kind of suspected as much, and to be honest when it's time to move on in a relationship, then there is no point in trying to keep it going if the other person has lost interest.

I'm sad but accepting. And no, I'm not going to fight for us to continue. I feel I need a new reboot !

Bighug

Again I am sorry. I wish I can do more to ease what must be a painful situation.

Anonymous Wrote:We had another discussion around this, and I paid a visit to his house.

Seems the tenants moved out two months ago, so he's covering all the bills.

Also seems he wants to move back into it "for a while" - we've not lived there for like 7 years.

Deep down I kind of suspected as much, and to be honest when it's time to move on in a relationship, then there is no point in trying to keep it going if the other person has lost interest.

I'm sad but accepting. And no, I'm not going to fight for us to continue. I feel I need a new reboot !
Very sorry dude, and although it is going to be tough at first, you seem to have the correct attitude to move forward. My earlier post was kind of general, but this is kind of what I was getting at and was one of my suspicions.
{{Hugs}}