Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shave or wax?
So here's the thing, I'm pretty hairy and I find it really unattractive. I have hair literally everywhere. I have fair skin and course, dark hair. I was wondering whether I should wax or shave? I'm mainly focused on my arms, legs, chest, back, rear, and nether regions...

Wax the thickest hairiest and fastest growing parts like back ass shoulders chest upper arms and legs, then you can just shave the rest.
you may also consider waxing the hard to reach places as well like back of your arms and legs unless your bf gf wants to get those places for you or if you just more flexible

Just and extra note if your lazy then wax because it will always be ill do it tomorrow then you look like cousin IT.

DO NOT WAX YOUR BALLS if you've ever been kicked in the groin you know its a pretty sensitive area

Since you do not like hair, there is another option. It's called sugaring. They actually use sugar and s couple other ingredients to make the "wax". It's not truly "waxing" but with this technique, it actually kills the hair follicle and after a few treatments, hair will not grow back. Ask around your local salons or day spas.