Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaved heads are in!
memechose Wrote:Ooooooooooooookay
now I'm sitting here having a weird moment... I had 3 bars on my phone when I came to work at 6 pm. At 10:30 I wondered why I hadn't gotten any texts and found out my battery died....

All righty Camfer... Do you go around hexing people's phones for fun?

LOL

It took me a minute to figure out too. If you go and look at the picture of VerySimple, it's taken with his phone, and in the upper right corner of the picture (next to the time) you'll see the battery icon is almost empty, just a sliver of green energy at the bottom of it, so the phone needed charging when the pic was taken.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Memechose, you look very much older than 26 in your second photo :o

well thanks muceti....

memechose Wrote:HEYYYYYYYYY! That wasn't nice!

Pfffffft. Nothing BUT nice and easy brother. That's how I roll. But back to the OP, is he not hot? Hands-make-heart
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Heck yeah !!!!

Charon Wrote:Looks great and very atypical for your part of the world. One of the most interesting, beautiful places I ever was privileged to visit was the Red City of Petra.

you mean the pink city dear, I hope you liked it. Too bad I wasn't there to give you a tour throughout the place and not let you get ripped off by greedy dealers. lol

You guys are the best! The reason I love this site is because it has such a supportive open minded community where I can feel free to express myself as just me rather than having to pretend that I like girls in Jordan since it is an anti gay country which is pretty darn stupid!! -_-