Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shavin'
Finally completed the 3 step skincare guide. This'll probably be old hat for most but it's worth it as I sing beautiful Christmas carols with a choir of angels!

Also if you're into skincare.

Great video , hopefully it will prove helpful to some, and BTW great voice Smile.

Wolfpack Wrote:Great video , hopefully it will prove helpful to some, and BTW great voice Smile.

ty! I hope you don't mean my singing voice haha.

Good vid. Thanks Brian!

Thank Brian!
I will try your way!
Shaving my face for over a decade now is a nearly a deadly experience lol lol lol (if I use a razor on my face I will get at least 10 cuts) and if I use an electric razor I cannot shave below my chin.
I've used all kinds of cream and razor nothing do the trick. My face have a weird shape for shaving.

However, your video provide me helping tips and a new way of shaving. I will try it this week and let you know how it go...

So thanks for sharing!

MountLogan Wrote:Thank Brian!
I will try your way!
Shaving my face for over a decade now is a nearly a deadly experience lol lol lol (if I use a razor on my face I will get at least 10 cuts) and if I use an electric razor I cannot shave below my chin.
I've used all kinds of cream and razor nothing do the trick. My face have a weird shape for shaving.

However, your video provide me helping tips and a new way of shaving. I will try it this week and let you know how it go...

So thanks for sharing!

Please do let me know how it goes! My only complaint about the safety razors is right where my jaw meets my neck I usually miss and have to go back later. I find I cut myself quite a bit less too and I'm usually 85% asleep still.

Exactly the way to do it.

We'll look forward to the sequel full body shave video with your BF.

I don't know why these people aren't spending money on advertising... so I help them out every chance I get.

The product is Shave Secret. that comes in a tiny 18.75 ML bottle available from the company website, Amazon, Walmart or other stores. The bottle sounds small, right? I shave at least every 2nd day and sometimes more than just my face. I'm using the same bottle I opened last February. It only takes 3-5 drops on the blade to make shaving a completely new experience. I use it after I have lathered my face in the shower with a mild unscented moisturizing bath soap then get the closest and easiest shaves I have ever gotten. I use disposable blades which I was lucky to to be able to use 6 times before Shave Secret. Now I use one blade for over a month.

Instructions say to put 3 drops in your palms and then rub on your face which makes no sense to me because I don't have hair in my palms yet so I don't need to waste the oil on them. I put it on the blade itself and go for it.

[Image: esq-shave-secret-010412-lg.jpg]

^^^ hehehe, if you don't have hair in your palms you haven't masturbated enough yet.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.