Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving
Hair is fine with me as long as it is not growing out of control. I dont want to have to search for it. LOL. Smile

I attempt to shave -- however, my nether-regions have taken up a robust Marxism and refuse the wasteful drawing-room mentality of both my Northern and Southern mains.

Trim only. I have been blessed with a nearly hairless body. I do have a very thick head of hair - it takes three hours for it to dry after a shower....Rolleyes

I can grow sideburns and I can grow a goatee - the space between has two or three wild hairs... So shaving my face is real easy especially since I have a goatee and mustache. A single swipe on either cheek and I am done for the week....:biggrin:

I have very little body hair. So I don't need to shave. I guess I'm lucky that way. I come from a very hairy family though.

I use a wet razor, I certainly would not want to be going anywhere near my manhood with that, it's one thing having paper stuck to your chin after a shaving accident it's another one when it's stuck to your pride and joy..!

Invasion

I shave my face and armpits at least once a week because my bf is a princess. If it wasn't for him I don't think I would shave so often. I don't shave "other places" if y'all know what I mean. And elsewhere I don't have much hair at all. Speaking of hair, the hair on my head is getting out of control. I should probably call someone to do something about it.

I have a very hairy chest and back. I trimmed the hair there once, and it itched like Hell and I said "Never again".

I don't expect my guy to shave either. If I wanted to date someone with no body hair, I'd date a woman. Men are hairy and I find that a turn on.

I don't shave or trim 'down there' and I don't expect anyone I'm dating to do so either.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

im a pretty hairy guy. i mean i have hairy legs and arms and in places most people dont see lol. I dont have a problem with hair at all. i actually find it quite sexy.

Well it's like winter so I reserve my right to go full cave bear mode, also just got this new fancy shaver that's has like all these attachments and seems way overly complicated for a simple job. The instructions are new no help at, it's like use the 1/8 attachment for blending and I'm like whats blending?, how do I blend?, should I be blending.....Blahhhh!!!!!

Bumpi wouldn't bother bumping this were it not that the shavers needed more representation.

shave the pits, the nutz , and the face here. it's a fairly regular endeavor.
certainly not a big deal. face is the hardest of the three to accomplish.
contrary to suggestion, it doesn't actually make you a female or smell like a babyRolleyes
i trim everywhere else. that doesn't require anything but a beard trimmer.

well, and a barber handles the top, as long as my hairline doesn't start to recede. fingers crossed.
why couldn't i have been born an elf like some posters here?Frog