Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving
Hmm I despise a lot of body hair so I shave my arm pits, legs, back, happy trail bit, and trim the.. you know what area.. :redface: considering i dont quite have much facial hair if any yet for now, thankfully, i dont tend to need to shave there often if at all Confusedmile:

lol...kinda elf like. I have no chest or, *cringe* back hair at all, and I only shave my legs and pits because I just don't like body hair and it makes me feel better.

Yep same here dfiant, cannot stand leg hair! it's the worst kind of body hair and well.. thankfully i too dont have chest or back hair

I shave my face and genital region (not the same razor). My legs I don't mind but atm they're waxed

Yesir!!! Def like a trim job. I am in the lumber industry but I am not fond of a forest!:biggrin:

I was blessed by my mothers gens of being native so I don't have to shave that much but this last year I have shaved my genital region and like it much better.

Over all not a big fan of the bear type body hair can handle a little bit but like the smooth look the most which turns me on big time with a some well defined muscles but not bulging muscles.

TBH I don't care. I don't shave anything other than my face. Maybe I should stop shaving my face and become a wizard O.o

I shave my face, chest, and below the belt, but I do not shave my legs or arms. My arms aren't really hairy naturally anyway, but my legs are kinda hairy. Aha. But I prefer a shaved dick than anything else. Just makes it look bigger in my opinion. Smile

I'm completely hairless, but not by choice.
I personally don't like chest hair in a man, and trimmed bubes are nice, but other than that I don't mind hair.

I shave face, armpits, under there, (wish I could get back there too), however, I do not shave my arms or legs both of which are NOT too hairy, but do have visible, apparent hair, especially my legs.

I don't like it when a guy shaves his legs and arms. : ) And I don't mind chest hair, just not too "bear" like.