Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving Legs?
With the Summer approaching its a time were many wear shorts, I sometimes do but am sensitive about my legs because they are skinny and hairy. I see other guys legs around my age and they look smooth and hair free. So I want to ask is it the norm in the gay community to shave/wax there legs, or do some guys just get lucky and have good genes? I'm told swimmers shave there legs.

There is no norm, do what you want to do.

I would never shave my legs, I'm sick and tired of shaving my face already. But the hair on my legs are so light that they're barely noticeable.

ASs Edward says, there's no norm. Some men look good with hair on their legs, some look pretty gross. There does seem to be a fashion (at least where I live) for men to shave their legs and I think it looks a bit odd, especially if they have hairy arms and sporting a beard. So, it's just a matter of taste.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I look gross with hairy legs so I shave them with an electric razor. It feels almost like I just shaved them with a blade.

I have very hairy legs and the husbear digs it, so I would never dream of shaving them. Although, they are very difficult / impossible to tan and I assume that is because of the hairyness. I have a hard time getting any colour, anywhere, though, so it's nothing out of the ordinary. I'm cursed with paleness or severe sunburns.

Already shaved a pair of weeks ago, because of the heat. It's long and boring, and I don't care about tan etc but summer is too hot! I would flay myself because of the weather LOL!

Do what feels right for you.

I love my own hairy legs :p

Save your time for something else.
I bid NO Trump!

I don't think a lot of people care about that. It's not a major selling point, anyhow. There are more important things in the looks department, like getting healthily fit, having good posture and radiating positive confidence.
I have never understood why some guys care so much about how their legs look, even to the point of not wearing short because of that. Most people won't pay any attention at all. A years ago I had the most ridiculous sunburn on my legs, yet most noticed it only after I pointed it out. Well, except for my boyfriend. He made fun of it for days. Big Grin

Also, as everyone said above - there is no norm. Do what you like best and forget what you think other people might think about it.

I need to see a picture of these "Hairy Legs" before I can comment.

Sincerely,
Dirty Old Man
We Have Elvis !!