Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving Legs?
FROM SILENT FILM 1988

Can I have your boyfriend? lol joking. Does your Boyfriend shave at all? Does he not grow any facial hair at all anywhere? If so I want his genes lol

[COLOR="Blue"]Sure you can have him... if you can talk him into it.
He's 1/4 Polynesian and got the smooth complexion and black hair with browny hazel eyes the size of saucers. He shaves his face daily for about 50 hairs. The after that he's got about as much body hair as I did at 11....
[/COLOR]

memechose Wrote:FROM SILENT FILM 1988

Can I have your boyfriend? lol joking. Does your Boyfriend shave at all? Does he not grow any facial hair at all anywhere? If so I want his genes lol

[COLOR="Blue"]Sure you can have him... if you can talk him into it.
He's 1/4 Polynesian and got the smooth complexion and black hair with browny hazel eyes the size of saucers. He shaves his face daily for about 50 hairs. The after that he's got about as much body hair as I did at 11....
[/COLOR]

You've got me so curious as to what he looks like lol not to sound like a perv but does he have any hair around his crotch or Butt. That's the other thing about me that is hairy is my Butt.

SilentFilm1988 Wrote:You've got me so curious as to what he looks like lol not to sound like a perv but does he have any hair around his crotch or Butt. That's the other thing about me that is hairy is my Butt.

Ya, he has trimmed up pubic hair but it's not curly, but mostly straightish and not much of it.... but from his balls all the way to the back he's S-L-I-C-K. No hair... he shaves it out but how I don't know.

Like I said before I want your boyfriend's genes lol

I hate having hair and shave all my body and facial hair. One day i'd like to get all of it permanently removed. The only places I want to have hair are scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes. I shave everywhere (however I like my partners to be like wolves!!!!)

Before?
[Image: ?m=02&d=20100211&t=2&i=59547906&w=580&fh...OPTP_0_USA]
Or after?
[Image: 640px-The-Wolfman-werewolves-32243434-1680-1050.jpg]
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart