Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving Legs?
jimcrackcorn Wrote:I need to see a picture of these "Hairy Legs" before I can comment.

Sincerely,
Dirty Old Man

Definitely, we can't judge without seeing a photo first.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I'm split on the leg hair issue and if I make a stand either way I'm setting myself up for strife. My BF is 28 and as unhairy as a 12 yr old boy. I LOVE the way his smooth skin feels. Major turn on.

On the other side of this if I so much as trim up my scrawny chest hairs before I skype with him or he comes to visit I might as well have cheated on him for all the grief I get about a few hairs.

So my vote on body hair is, "whatever is most beneficial to my sex life and a happy BF."

Why the F*** do I need to care about it any further than that????

I don't really have all that much hair on my legs to begin with. I -did- wax what I had last year tho, just to prove to my sister that it didn't hurt that damned bad and she could lie still and shaddup while I did hers for her.

The only rule is, there are no rules.

Just do whatever your comfortable with, though there are plenty of products on the market that don't involve taking a blade to your legs Twister

ObW
X

Yes it is the norm. And all people who are somebody of worth must by all means do as everyone else does.

If you fail to do so you are less than everyone else and no one will like you.

And there is no other way to keep your uniqueness than to be part of the herd and become uniform. Uniformity is the new uniqueness.

(that was a bit sarcastic, but it may drive the point home)

I like to shave from nose to toes. Its a psychological thing with me. I was sodomized when I was 12 and am stuck at that age for some reason. I feel a few extra minutes in the shower is worth being hairless but then again I might be crazy.

Oooooo ........ I like a pair of nice hairy legs......and arms............and chest...........and...... um what were we talking about again?

I don't shave my legs but do trim up my torso during the summer, I don't find hairy legs a turn off at all.

I'm waiting for an easy way to remove hair inexpensively that is quick and easy. I have my doubts this will happen before I die but I would have my entire body done.

For those who have really hairy legs and would like to make a switch but not go al the way, try using a pair of clippers with a thinning comb attached. As the name implies, you'll have your hair thinned out. While your playing with you clippers, and if your fur is essential soft, you might consider giving it a crew cut of sorts. Again, the clippers but start with a 4 or 5 guard and work down from there. The advantage to both of these methods is when it starts to regrow-and it will-it will be far less obvious.

Are you a swimmer? If yes, do you swim for competition? My husband is a surfer and a swimmer and he used to compete so he would shave his legs for speed, but when not in competition, he'll let it grow and I would not mind at all. If your not a professional athlete were shaving your legs may decide whether you get the gold or bronze medal, I don't see the point. Nature made you hairy so what? Learn to like your natural features and that's it... shave your ass if you like, shave your dick because there's a specific purpose for them as gay men (while some I've seen doesn't give a flying fuck about hairs) I am naturally smooth with no hair anywhere except where it matters. Personally I like when someone doesn't alter their natural self. If I like you with a beard I want you with a beard that's it that's all. Don't fall for the fashion bullshit.