Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving 'down there'
Hello.....are there any tips on shaving down below? My pubic area was like a forest and I tried to shave it recently with a disposable razor and shaving gel and it was fine...but now its groing back and I can't stop itching. When I was shaving it was pulling also.....was quite painful.

I just want to get rid of my hairs coz I have a new intrest and want to look good for him.

Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks
Peter x

i use disposable razor , ya when i shave it as usual it itches , so i start shaving by passing the razor with light circular movements over the ends of hair and repeat this movement , till hair is scanty , i avoid touching my skin ... the result is a good apearance , and no itching , and no goose skin ..

hope it helps

but i get really tired when shaving scrotal hair , it doenst itch when growing , and i am obssesed whith removing it completely ,

fold , strerch , the other side , .... oh my god , its half an hour + back pain from bending

Do you really need to shave? Forests can be tamed with some light coppicing or pollarding Wink A trim with a pair of scissors does a very nice job imho and avoids all that horrible itching. Many years ago I met a man who clearly thought shaving was very sexy but his scrotum had taken on the appearance of a pointillist painting in red and purple. Getting close to that much dried blood was not my idea of sexy :eek:

marshlander Wrote:Getting close to that much dried blood was not my idea of sexy :eek:

and I hear bad things live in blood, even dried...

I agree, that if you must clean up down there to use scissors or clippers with a long comb attachment.

i use a trimmer every couple of months but my bf is as hairy as a forest - kinda like the natural look on him.. but not moi need to trim ;]

Sorry bud, itchiness is part of it all! What I found did help a bit was moiturising straight away and scrubbing with a loofah when it started getting bumpy over the next few days!

im_so_confused Wrote:Hello.....are there any tips on shaving down below? My pubic area was like a forest and I tried to shave it recently with a disposable razor and shaving gel and it was fine...but now its groing back and I can't stop itching. When I was shaving it was pulling also.....was quite painful.

I just want to get rid of my hairs coz I have a new intrest and want to look good for him.

Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks
Peter x

I had EXACTLY the same experience. It was HORRID. Yet I did again three times afterwards :confused:

Now, though, I remember the pain, and the itching, and the red blotchiness. And I take some scissors to it. That way, you look like you take a bit of pride in your appearance, but don't look like a total freak :biggrin:

Dan x

Exactly - I think the secret is not to shave it ALL off, but to keep it trimmed and manageable. Nobody likes for their man to whip off their pants and be confronted by a genital afro now DO they ... *whoomph* ... what the HELL is THAT thing !?!?!

But by the same token, shaving it ALL off can lead to itching and irritation ...

... I tend to favour clippers/trimmers/scissors to give a CROPPED but not shaven thang, as that way it's totally respectable, totally manageable, and doesn't leave me walking like a cowboy.

*grabs his crotch 'n spits* YEAH !!

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I don't shave or trim down there, all I do is keep v.clean. Probably because most of the guys I've been with have been exactly the same, but also coz I think that shaving looks v.ugly down there... Confusedmile:

I guess it depends on how quickly your hair grows, how MUCH it grows, what hair colour you are, how much you sweat, and how self-conscious you are ...

A well-groomed body can look beautiful regardless of how much hair it has, just as a smooth body can be a total turn-off - beauty is, after all, in the eye of the beholder ... Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!