Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
She & Him
Alright, I don't know if there are any Zooey Deschanel fans out there, but she and M. Ward just released her first CD. It's entitled Volume One by She & Him, and the CD itself sucks something fierce, due to the added country music background. If you have LimeWire, though, you can get the originals, and they sound AMAZING. {My cousin sent them to me on a CD, cuz I don't have LimeWire *tear*}

She has an amazing voice, and M.Ward has awesome skills with an acoustic guitar. Be prepared, though, because it's VERY Indie Rock, but I love it. So check it out. {Just a tip, This Is Not A Test is the best song!}

Redblob

Ya know just last week i searched Limewire for Zooey Deschanel tracks...she's gonna play Janis Joplin in "The Gospel acordin to Janis Cool and the only track i couldn't find was "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" ...she's gotta great voice tho Xyxthumbs

isnt limewire rather dangerous??? rather use a couple of the more private torrent sites... NO?

Yes, I did know that! I can't wait. She's one of my favorite actresses. If you couldn't find any results except for Swing Low Sweet Chariot, you might wanna try She and Him or Zooey Deschanel in the Artist line and Volume One in the Album name. It'll give you more results.

fjp999 Wrote:isnt limewire rather dangerous??? rather use a couple of the more private torrent sites... NO?

Yep Limewires bad these days (unless ya know what ya goin for) it is quick and simple tho...i actually think Frostwires taken over from Limewire Wink torrent sites are fine if ya willin to wait ..then there's the seedin back..while i got utorrent runnin everything else slows so i rarely use torrent sites until late at night!

452 Wrote:Yes, I did know that! I can't wait. She's one of my favorite actresses. If you couldn't find any results except for Swing Low Sweet Chariot, you might wanna try She and Him or Zooey Deschanel in the Artist line and Volume One in the Album name. It'll give you more results.

Dood i got the other tracks "Swing Low" was the only one i couldn't find ...i thought it would make a good comparison between their voices :biggrin: anyhoo i eventually got a copy off of sharenet..(i think it was) so all's kool [Image: hatsoffxy7-1.gif]