Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shia Laboeuf's rape
i don't have a taste for performance art at all. i think the whole thing is rather morbid and not really what it purports to be. but other than my opinion on it, these things are all pretty much the same, and they're really boring. and it's not art. we're studying this thing as part of one of our classes right now, and this isn't anything new here. at least they didn't seem to put a handgun and bullets there to be used on him by the audience.

the whole thing is supposed to let the members of the audience do whatever they want to the subject, in this case Shia. that's the thing about performance art, you give the audience the opportunity to complete the ''work of art''. the subject is not supposed to stop them, even if they get a gun pointed at them. rape and killing are ''allowed'' (not really, but technically they are and they're fully claimed to be an adequate completion for the ''art'').

maybe he really was raped. i don't know what was his deal with the producer of the show, but they might have had an agreement he wouldn't interfere with anything the audience is doing to him.... i don't know, i would of course interfere, but i wouldn't be stupid enough to take part in these things in the first place. also, he might not have felt violated until after the thing had taken place. this performance ''art'' thing places the subject out of their element, into an environment they are not familiar with. their senses are thus a bit off, and they might not actually realize the full implications of what is happening to them until after it has happened.

Shia Laboeuf must need someone to take up a collection to buy him some crystal meth. He had to be smoking something to make a rape out of this that happened TEN MONTHS AGO. All he had to do was say NO. It looks like he was desperate to do some publicity whoring. He should have gotten a DUI or smacked a paparazzi like the rest of them do to get some headlines on E! news.

Do you guys remember he quit Hollywood back this summer? It was the way he did more than the fact that he did it. He dogged out Spielberg and the studios like they were dirt after they made a top star out of his wimpy butt with looks that might rate a 8 in prison, 6.5 on the street, 5.3 shirtless. It must be tough knowing his stupid mouth turned turned him into a has-been.

I just read his "drama" on Wkipedia. Multiple arrests, dramasturbation, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_LaBeouf#Personal_life

It's hardly rape if you just sit there and let it happen.

I think this is a case of saying anything absurd to try and get his 15 minutes of fame back.

Poor attention is better than no attention at all... isn't it !?!? It works so well for Brittney Spears.

whack job.
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Not buyin' it. I hate Piers Morgan, but I have to agree with him here. Shia's got issues. And looking at his past criminal record he's got some work to do.
So lost in your addiction
The solemn comfort of your grave
If you close your eyes the light can't take it away

Reach back behind your pride
And pull the thorn from the burning pain in your side

Demon Hunter - Not I