Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shock and Awe
I have a startling and surprising confession to make: I turned down an easy lay. Since Thursday, someone from my past has basically thrown himself at me. We fooled around in middle school, then ceased contact; recently out of the blue he contacted me saying he has craved me ever since. I no longer know this person. Suddenly he with graphic detail describes his fantasies to me, begging me to plow him. I have never gotten this sort of attention and I am beside myself. After a day I have learned that he has recently come out to himself, after burying his sexuality in two straight relationships. This time I take part in the dirty talk and it's pleasurable; he insists we make plans to meet. We make plans, I go to a sex shop to buy condoms and lube. I feel like I'm dreaming. The plans we made were for today, and the issues in the back of my mind come to the surface: I am not willing to offer my body to someone I hardly know and do not trust; he invited himself into my bed and took my response for granted; I may want sex, but I do not want him; and there is the memory of his guardian sharing a story of how he became violent and erratic. He has shown me that he is erratic, and I begin to worry for my safety. He makes public that he attends Narcotics Anonymous, and there is speculation that he has untreated bipolar. I call the meeting off. I remain dazed. I do not regret my decision, but I feel my judgment has been impaired. I did not intend to cause him or myself harm, but I worry I have handled this clumsily and given him reason for emotional pain in a situation that I think already was difficult.

Oh don't worry yourself, he has NA meetings, if those fail he can go back to his drug of choice to vanish away those feelings.

Which the NA thing means he is trying to improve himself, and if he is bi-polar you can't punish him for that. Its like punishing a person who must be on a cane....

No doubt he is young, confused, and looking for a way to settle things in his own head and heart.

But you're safe, that's all that matters I guess.

You did handle it clumsily but that isn't a big deal. Lord have mercy, don't make it worse by beating yourself up about it. If you *want* to get to know this person again, that would be the step I'd take -- like just hang out together and reconnect as people -- but I'm not sure you want that. If not, just say, "Sorry, I was thinking with my dick and not my brain at first and now I just don't think this is a good idea…" or whatever feels right.

Anonymous Wrote:I have a startling and surprising confession to make: I turned down an easy lay. [...]

This reminds of a gorgeous guy I turned down at the local swimming pool.

The guy was hot and we were both naked, rock hard and staring at each other's hard dicks, he went to a cabinet but I was too coward to follow him.

If this were a gay environment I'd be all over him but it wasn't. Sad

I realized something. What I had a problem with is that he only wanted me for my body, that's how it seemed. I wasn't okay with that.

You did what you thought best. You were not comfortable with the situation he put you in and acted accordingly. Maybe now you can reach out to him if you want.

You put on the brakes and now make it clear to him why you did. Tell him you were not comfortable engage in sex with someone you barely know. Then see if he is willing to get to know you and you to know him. So then you know if you want to take it to the next step and help him fulfill his sexual fantasies.