Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooter Games?
[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Hey guys, i have a bit of free time on my hands so i thought i'd finally get off my lazy butt and come ask about any video games you think i should try out.

So i've stopped playing all these fighting games like, mortal kombat. fairytale fights, soul caliber, and now i wanna get into some shooting games.

So any shooter game that really has, Live action, Co.op anything really Smile
[/COLOR]

Duke Nukem Forever.

Get all Duke Nukems, I think they go back to 1996. Duke Nukem 3D is one of the best games ever. Very entertaining, think Doom but with in hilarious mode.

Thanks Smile

I'll try them Smile

perfect dark for n64 try that one

Uncharted 1 and 2 is heavy on shooting, and is tons of fun.

If you mean FPS, I love Metroid Prime series; also heard Bio Shock and Fallout are good.

Edit: Oh, and Half-Life is really good, get the Orange Box if you can Big Grin

I thought about getting orange box, but i can't find it anywhere so i may have to order it in Smile

LatinoAmor Wrote:I thought about getting orange box, but i can't find it anywhere so i may have to order it in Smile
good one and try f.e.a.r for pc too its a good game

l just bought zelda in nintendo wii and fable 3 on xbox.... Dont tell me spoilers please as i love fable and havent played it yet Big Grin

Duke Nukem 3D is so much fun, I remember playing that back when I was just a kid. I haven't played Duke Nukem Forever yet, haven't had the money to buy. But I will sometime.

Team Fortress 2 is pretty fun! So is Left 4 Dead 2! They're not your standard shooters, but they're both heavy on the guns.

ZackT Wrote:Duke Nukem 3D is so much fun, I remember playing that back when I was just a kid. I haven't played Duke Nukem Forever yet, haven't had the money to buy. But I will sometime.

Team Fortress 2 is pretty fun! So is Left 4 Dead 2! They're not your standard shooters, but they're both heavy on the guns.

Duke Nukem Forever is pretty much getting trash on every review site there is, IGN bashed it, G4/X-Play gave it a 1/5. So if your going to get I would wait cause right from what I read it isn't worth the current $60 price tag.