Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping
Shopping.

Whether you shop for groceries, clothes, or just for the fun of it....
what are your shopping habits?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrxRSn1CF7lauedcXKT7b...epVPtcguAQ]

I love to shop! I could seriously be in a big mall for more then an hour, and everyone will hate me for it. X3

I love shopping online and offline Smile

I wander around a bit and poke stuff. I'm not allowed into antique stores anymore...

How about travelling from Melbourne, Australia to San Francisco, USA for my boyfriend to buy leather pants?

My shopping habits are.....it's my wife's area. lol.

When I do go it's get what I need at the time. Out I go.

Mick

I get what I need, unless I'm shopping for guns, cars, tools, or kitchen items, then I browse a lot.

Richard

Most of the time, I shop only to get what I need.

Ace, home Depot, Lowes and the not closed Lumber Yard were/are the only places I stick around and actually window shop type of shop.

All other stores it is go in, get what is on the list and leave.

I recently bought two shirts - prior to that it was like three years since my last clothing shopping experience (three pairs of jeans, two bags of socks and a bag of underwear). I hate cloth shopping.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Ace, home Depot, Lowes and the not closed Lumber Yard were/are the only places I stick around and actually window shop type of shop.

All other stores it is go in, get what is on the list and leave.

I recently bought two shirts - prior to that it was like three years since my last clothing shopping experience (three pairs of jeans, two bags of socks and a bag of underwear). I hate cloth shopping.

A man, excuse me, an Elf after my own heart.

Richard

I window shot a lot online. I'm a specialty size in EVERY-GOD-DAMNED-THING so I can't afford most of my clothes or shoes so I'm suck with sweats and t-shirts half the time (terrible self-esteem killer to be honest)
I love companies like Lindy Bop that sell 1950's style dresses and I really want to save up and get a dress by them, but I'll need upwards around 75 dollars once tax and shipping is included.

I love finding sales though and I seem to know where they are.
For example, my mother takes me shopping for food because I always, and I mean ALWAYS, know when the meat is on sale. We have steaks and roasts on a frequent basis thanks to me ;3
I also found a pair of 125 USD Dansko shoes at a charity thrift store, in my size (42 EU (as said on the shoe), roughly 11.5-12.5 US (varies on make of the shoe))!!!
I also found a Nintendo64 system, the ONE game system I wanted as a child and never got, for 10 at the same shop. My friend is going to let me borrow some games to test it out Monday.
So I guess my shopping style is lucky? Haha!