Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Short heighted bottom/top
hi..everyone,just out of curiosity i hve come up wit this question.Hope to get answers from you people. How many of you find short heighted (short=5.2 to 5.6) guys with cute face attractive.And if you like, what role you like them to play top/bottom??.How do you go about fantasizing them..???waiting for your replies....

Cute is cute as far as I'm concerned. Height doesn't factor much into my definition of attractiveness. Although I must admit there is a certain something about short guys that makes me want to squeeze them in a hug while saying "awww!" (although I'm sure that's offensive hehe)

Being a short guy myself (I stand only 5'5) I don't get many remarks about my face. Mostly its people teasing me about being related to Bilbo Baggins or some such short joke at my behest Confusedmile:

You know what they say however, we short people make up for our small stature in many other ways Wink

Height doesn't matter to me. I am tall (6'4) so that tends to put off a lot of guys under 6ft. Height doesn't mean anything when it comes to being a top or bottom, or being versatile.

There are a few kinds of cute, baby face cute, boyish cute, gentle cute... I'd have to see your face to decided what sort of cute you are but, I don't see why I wouldn't be interested in a cute, short guy assuming he had a personality and interests that were compatible with me and mine.

Blue Wrote:Height doesn't matter to me. I am tall (6'4) so that tends to put off a lot of guys under 6ft. Height doesn't mean anything when it comes to being a top or bottom, or being versatile.

There are a few kinds of cute, baby face cute, boyish cute, gentle cute... I'd have to see your face to decided what sort of cute you are but, I don't see why I wouldn't be interested in a cute, short guy assuming he had a personality and interests that were compatible with me and mine.

Being tall has been a put off in your life? I've always felt that taller guys had this indescribable attractiveness to them. That said, I'm only 5 10 and my guy is shorter, so I guess height doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Blue Wrote:Height doesn't matter to me. I am tall (6'4) so that tends to put off a lot of guys under 6ft. Height doesn't mean anything when it comes to being a top or bottom, or being versatile.

Being tall has been a put off in your life? I've always felt that taller guys had this indescribable attractiveness to them. That said, I'm only 5 10 and my guy is shorter, so I guess height doesn't mean a whole lot to me.

Yeah attractive, but when it comes to actually talking to me, shorter guys are very hesitant.

it doesn't matter to me as long as they're a decent human being. as for the bedroom, I don't know if everyone else feels the same but if there small in the pants too then I'd rather topSmile