Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should I Ask Him
There is this guy at school that I hang out with. We walk home from school together and he usually waits for me at my locker until I'm ready. I really don't know if hes gay. I think hes pretty cute and want him to be. I haven't come out of the closet to anyone though and if he isn't gay he might tell everyone that I am and I don't know if I am ready for that. HELP PLEASE:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Does he seem like the kind of person to tell everyone?

Maybe it would be best to become good friends with him so you can make an educated guess and also find out if you two get along. Confusedmile:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

enjoy being friends.
Not everyone you meet is gay, in fact its the other way around, they are all straight. That is if the gay population is 3-8%.

Like what pellaz said, given your age (15) and the environment you'll be in, I think it's safe to say he's straight. Chances are he is straight and he's just a real friend!

Let him be that friend and return the favor by being a good friend. Not sure if you know how he feels about gays and what not, but it's best to watch his reaction to the gay community to tell if it'll be right to come out to him.

hey , we're same age jande , don't ask him right now . Let's see how he react about gay , then tell him Big Grin,. I did that with my friend too , but he said he didn't like me so we still remain friends Big Grin